Black Friday - Page 3 of 5

Black Friday home shopping Mortgage News Holiday - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2012 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Black Friday
Really good business?
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2010 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Black Friday - Page 3

Early Black Friday deals to stretch out shopping spirit

Color the Friday after Thanksgiving a different shade of black this year. The one-day shopping event has morphed into Black Friday season. In response to a listless economy and penny-pinching shoppers, Black Friday-type sales started more than a month ago and are expected to stretch out into mid-December. During a period when retailers usually see about 20 percent of their annual sales, it's no surprise that the pressure is on. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2010 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Friday Black

Black Friday shoppers, retailers welcome the tradition

It's was a long, cold, exhausting Black Friday for Pam Thomsen of Ramona who as of 9 a.m. Friday had been awake more than 36 hours and still had another six to nine hours to go before her annual tradition would be put to bed. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2011 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Black Friday History & Civil Business Politics

Should Black Friday sales start on Thanksgiving?

You don't need to wake up early on Black Friday these days to snag deals like a $248 laptop at Walmart or $19 women's jeans at the Gap. That's because those retailers are among a growing list that will be opening on Thanksgiving Day or at midnight to kick off the shopping season. Ref. Source 4

Black Friday
Black Friday (Hover)

26th Nov, 2011 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Friday Black

There were lines but it wasn't bad as it was last year maybe people are trying to save a little this time around. Also I don't come early in the morning so I might have missed some of that action when the stores opened wink.gif

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2011 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Friday Black

Man dies at Black Friday, people step over him to get to sale

Ever wonder what kind of people we are turning into? Hopefully the latest news out of the holiday weekend isn't indicative of where we are headed as a nation. A man had a heart attack at Target during the big sale and rather than offer to help, people just stepped right over him to get housewares they just had to have. Ref. Source 2

21st Nov, 2012 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Black Friday

Who is going on a spending spree? This year LCD TVs are the big buy with people trying to get the biggest size they can its so crazy!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2012 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Black Friday - Page 3

Widescreen TVs are big I see a lot of specials for them but this year I'm planning to get my Christmas shopping in early, today is a good day but I'm going later in the afternoon.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2012 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Black Friday Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Black Friday home shopping
Mortgage News

Holiday shoppers aren't just seeking deals on big-screen TVs; they're looking at homes, too.
Source: Bankrate.com » Mortgages

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Black Friday

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,