Teeny Bopper Rpgs - Page 2 of 3

That's the beautiful thing about this - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 4th May, 2008 - 4:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 
17th Dec, 2006 - 7:16am / Post ID: #

Teeny Bopper Rpgs - Page 2

You're correct, and I made a mis-statement as well. I apparently left out the phrase "seems somewhat" in my statement about the teenybopper reference. I mean, I'm no holier-than-thou purist gamer bent on politically-correcting the world - I have a hard enough time not shaking my head and sighing at the forum and chatroom RP's I HAVE seen, because of, just as noted on these forums, the juvenile and often shallow ideas and styles most of the "younger" crowd uses when playing.

But as a personal note, I have always tended to use my ego as a defense mechanism and so do tend to be judgmental and must acknowledge when I'm doing so and try to rein myself in, so the aforementioned terminology and dissatisfaction is something I personally have to be wary of, as an environment, because of my tendancy to embrace satirical criticism of things I also don't hold to, and it basically just makes it too easy for me to be a butthead, to "teenyboppers" for example, if I am not constantly on-guard about my own behavior, heh. Not a pretty admission, but about as succinctly as I could clarify my earlier statement which was taken as more accusatory than intended.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Oct, 2007 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Rpgs Bopper Teeny

What the heck is a teeny bopper rpg anyway? Is that the name or is it a certain rpg called that?

14th Jan, 2008 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Teeny Bopper Rpgs Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'm no expert, but I believe it refers to the way an RPG is handled by the GM. If it is not played in a relistic way then I guess some might see it as being immature.

14th Jan, 2008 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rpgs Bopper Teeny

Then why not call it immature rpgs or teen rpgs, seems like stereotyping to call it teeny bopper rpgs.

14th Jan, 2008 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Rpgs Bopper Teeny

'Teeny Bopper' is a phrase referring to a younger age group that has no respect for grammatically correct writing. They prefer net talk using misspelling, shorthand and absolutely no creative imagination. Often things are cut and dry like, "Just kill it" or "Let's hit the policeman over the head".

For a real story to take place it is a disaster to allow this kind of communication. Just yesterday one such person joined here and was determined to use net talk continuously despite warnings. He also made statements that were full of hieroglyphs and I had not a clue about what he was saying - it took two Posts for him to explain what could be said in one. Personally, I become quite frustrated by this.

8th Feb, 2008 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Teeny Bopper Rpgs

Thats one of the reasons I came here! Just imagine you take your time to write a specific plan for what your character will do and then a goof ball shows up with some stupid reply that gets your character killed. You get so mad you just want to flame all day!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2008 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Teeny Bopper Rpgs
A Friend

Teeny Bopper Rpgs - Page 2

I came here to escape that type on text based role-playing. I hope that the rpgs here are better than that, though I need 30 posts to find out.

4th May, 2008 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Teeny Bopper Rpgs Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

That's the beautiful thing about this place, you will notice most if not all the content is well written or at least understandable, its probably the main reason I'm here as I've been on other sites looking to role-play and I was sorely disappointed to say the least. My only regret is that I'm not as active as I should be and my activity level has dropped.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Teeny Bopper Rpgs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,