Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie - Page 2 of 10

I read reports they want to keep a low profile - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Jan, 2007 - 4:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Brad Pitt - Angelina Jolie
As a couple
3rd Feb, 2006 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie - Page 2

Well, she does have some strange, even gothic behavior, remember that full mouth kiss with the Brother she thought was normal? I am not sure if it is even related to her growing up, but more on that is covered within her own thread: Angelina Joelie

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2006 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Jolie Angelina and Pitt Brad

Jolie reportedly to have baby in Namibia

A local governor in Namibia said Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt told him they will have their baby in his country and are considering giving the child a Namibian name, a newspaper reported Sunday.

https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/...e.ap/index.html

Best news I've heard in a while. Now if they could just move over there, that would be even better. Who cares where she is going to have her baby? I certainly don't.

17th Apr, 2006 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Honestly, every magazine cover I see says something different about them! I am probably the one female in the world who doesn't think Brad Pitt is all that handsome and I really don't want to read about his life every two seconds. I am sure this is why I don't get popular magazines. I am a subscriber to one magazine and it's called Cook's Country! As for Angelina Jolie, I thought that there was an online article stating that she "fell in love" with all of her leading men? When your life is in the limelight like that, how can you live? If you make a mistake, two million people know it almost immediately! I don't know how any relationship can stand up to that.

Malexander said all I could when he said

Who cares where she is going to have her baby? I certainly don't.

10th May, 2006 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Jolie Angelina and Pitt Brad

Baby Brangelina: A million-dollar photo?

With Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie holed up in Namibia for the birth of their child, one of the most pressing questions in Hollywood has been: How much money will the photograph of Baby Brangelina fetch?

One million dollars? Two million? More than that?

https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/...lina/index.html

It really boils my blood when celebrities take their fame to generate income for trivial things, such a photographs, or public appearances. I can see getting paid for a movie, because there is actual work involved, but come on, $2 million or more for a photograph? Oh, and we're supposed to be sympathetic to the causes that these celebrities are fighting for every day?

10th May, 2006 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Jolie Angelina and Pitt Brad

It seems to me to be yet another publicity stunt, that they are even considering having their baby being born in Namibia.

I don't think that Brad Pitt treated Jennifer Aniston very nicely at all, and in my opinion, if you can do it to one wife you can do it to the next.

I don't see what the attraction is with Brad Pitt either, if the way that he finished his marriage to Jennifer is anything to go by, she is certainly better off without him (in my opinion)

28th May, 2006 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Angelina and Brad have a Baby girl

Hopefully in a couple of weeks, this whole thing will be over. For now, I am sure the magazines will be full with photographs of the child.

"Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have welcomed a baby girl, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, a rep for the couple confirms exclusively to PEOPLE.

The child was born on May 27, at night, in the African country of Namibia.

The new parents, along with kids Maddox, 4, and Zahara, 1, have been staying at a luxury resort in Namibia since April, where their personal security team and Namibian police have shielded them from paparazzi..."

https://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19...1184497,00.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2007 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie - Page 2

REPORT: JOLIE, PITT MOVE TO NEW ORLEANS

Globe-trotting Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have moved to New Orleans and plan to send their three children to school there, Us Weekly magazine reported Tuesday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/...reut/index.html

17th Jan, 2007 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I read reports they want to keep a low profile and also that she is looking to befriend normal moms so they can go out with the kids, I do not know how is that going to work out knowing that she is such a popular actress.

I think is terrific the job they are doing in humanitarian work, is just amazing. They are very involved in service to others. They spent Christmas Day handing out presents to Colombian war refugees in Costa Rica. Great job.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,