Hot Chocolate - Page 2 of 2

I use milk too, but I make it in the microwave. - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
23rd Apr, 2006 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Hot Chocolate - Page 2

I use water when making hot chocolate, but milk when making cold chocolate. For hot chocolate, I pour water in a mug first, then microwave for about 2 minutes. Then I pour the chocolate powder in, and maybe some marshmallow bits. Here in Minnesota, a cup of hot chocolate can be the difference between a bad day and a good day.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2006 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate Hot

I use milk too, but I make it in the microwave. I put the milk and the chocolate powder with a teaspoon of sugar into a jug, stir it through, and then microwave for 2-3 minutes, and stir again.
For some reason, it comes out a lot creamier.

My Son is always adding something or other to above. He likes it with a small piece of mars bar in it, and he likes it with orange flavored chocolate bar in it too.

I get quite spoilt really, as he always experiments and makes one for me to try too.

As they say, you have to take the good with the bad! laugh.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hot Chocolate

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,