Japanese Yen

Japanese Yen - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Jun, 2012 - 9:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Would you invest in the Yen?
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2005 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Japanese Yen

Japanese Yen

LONDON (Reuters) - Japan showed little concern on Saturday as the yen hit 32-month lows beyond 121 per dollar, saying the move reflected economic fundamentals and was in line with the central bank's policy framework.
Ref. https://money.cnn.com/2005/12/04/news/inter....reut/index.htm

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2005 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Yen Japanese

I don't understand why this wouldn't be more of a concern to Japan honestly. I personally wouldn't want to invest in anything that is loosing it's value. That is almost like buying a tree for shade even though you know it is dying and will become less and less shade over the coming years. Generally I would invest in a young tree that would continue to produce more shade. *Does everyone like my analagy?* It just doesn't make sence to me. I hate the low value of a dollar, I couldn't imagine it as being much worse.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2008 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Japanese Yen History & Civil Business Politics

For more information on Japanese Business please visit the japanese Japan Index.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2008 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Yen Japanese

Contraction in Japanese economy

The Japanese economy contracted by 0.6% between April and June, prompting fears that it is sliding towards recession.
Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2009 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Yen Japanese

Strong yen hurts Japanese firms

Japanese electronics firms Sony, Toshiba, and Nintendo see their performance hit by the strength of the yen and the downturn.
Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2011 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Japanese Yen

Stocks rise on strong earnings, outweighing Egypt concerns
user posted image Local Japanese News In English

Stocks rose moderately Tuesday as optimism from robust corporate earnings outweighed caution about the political unrest in Egypt and a stronger yen against the dollar."¦
Source: cleanup

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2011 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

Japanese Yen

Japan govt: to spend 2 trln yen to ease strong yen impact
Local Japanese News In English

Japan's government will spend 2 trillion yen ($26 billion) on subsidies to encourage companies buffeted by a strong yen to keep factories and jobs in the country and protect a tentative recovery from natural disaster, the Cabinet Office said on Friday. The subsidies, part of a package to ease the burden of a strong currency on the export-focused economy, will add 0.5 percentage point to real gross domestic product, the government said in a statement, without giving a timeline. (Reuters)
Source: News On Japan

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2012 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

Japanese Yen Politics Business Civil & History

Japan mulls intervention as yen soars
Local Japanese News In English

Japan said it could step into the market to curb the yen's strength, with Finance Minister Jun Azumi warning of "decisive action" after the currency soared against the euro. (AFP)
Source: News On Japan

> TOPIC: Japanese Yen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,