Kromdor Introduction

Kromdor Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Feb, 2006 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2005 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Kromdor Introduction
A Friend

Kromdor Introduction

Gretings I am the Dark Lord Kromdor I go to Woodbridge Senior Highschool in VA wher I am in the arts specialty program for theater I first got into roleplaying at age 10 when I got Baldurs Gate for PC and my love has grown since then so anyone out there yeah say something to me or something I am kinda of new to the online role playing thing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2005 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Kromdor Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kromdor

Welcome to the forums! We have several different RPG's for you to pick one from. All you have to do is post 30 constructive posts and you will be given RPG status. We have an RPG review board and a game board, plus many more topics. I hope to be reading some of your thoughts around the board!

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Kromdor Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I did not know they allowed 'Dark Lords' to attend high school, it must be hard juggling both at the same time?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Kromdor Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,