Walt Disney World Resort

Walt Disney World Resort - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2013 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Reviewed - Disney World
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2005 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Walt Disney World Resort

Walt Disney World Resort

If you have stayed at least one night in this Hotel then please rate it with these items for your consideration:

1. Cost per night
2. Value for money
3. Service and hospitality
4. Facilities and conveniences
5. Accommodation, room size, etc.

Walt Disney World Resort
Walt Disney World Resort (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2005 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Resort World Disney Walt

Walt Disney World's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa

This is unfortunately a costly place. My parents took me a while back, so I can say I didn't have to shell it out. (I had no idea I was spoiled until I got my own apartment, but that's a WHOLE different post)

Cost: Value season $349 Nightly - That's the most inexpensive room, it ranges up to $605 and that's during the VALUE season. You don't even want to see it at peak.

Value Per Night: This is the downside -- the value is TOTALLY worth it. The service is incomparable, the staff goes out of their way to make any wish you have come true. There are eight (I believe) restaurants that range from burgers and sandwiches take-out style to Gourmet-Acclaimed.

Service and Hospitality: I put this up in the value because I truly believe in service industries you get what you pay for. The rooms are cleaned so beautifully -- and they're about 400 sq foot rooms. They're huge! They re-arrange your stuffed animals (if you have any) so they look like they've been playing when you get back to your room. The ultimate highlight for my daughter.. she couldn't get over that.

Facilities and Conveniences: 8 restaurants, full spa program, three pools, hot tubs sprinkled all about, private dining, childrens activities, in-room babysitting and an amazing concierge really make this hotel. That and it's so pretty. You could honestly spend hours in the lobby just looking around. They usually have someone playing a concert piano in the evenings. It's the ultimate pampering experience if you're going to Disney World.

Accomodation, Room size, etc.: There are rooms and then there are suites.. and then there are what they call "lodge tower rooms" that have extra sitting rooms and things. I don't honestly know how much extra sitting room you need for about $700 nightly during peak season, our rooms were huge. Big enough that there were two giant beds, a pull-out couch, an armchair, desk, armoire, mini-bar and still there was a little walk-out deck area with pocket doors that opened up one whole wall of the room to the outside with views of Cinderella's Castle. Also the bathrooms are divine, really big with lots of cute little Disneyish amnenities ranging from soaps and lotions, to sunscreen and sore foot lotion! Really, if you're going to Disney and want pampering, you can't do better and still have high tea with Alice and the Mad Hatter!

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2006 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Walt Disney World Resort Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Disneyland Resort plans to ban smoking in hotels

All 2,224 rooms at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, Calif., will be smoke-free on March 1, says Disney Vice President Rob Doughty. Last month, Westin became the first big chain to adopt such a policy, banning smoking throughout its 77 U.S., Canadian and Caribbean lodgings.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/travel/hotels/2006...free-usat_x.htm

3rd May, 2006 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Resort World Disney Walt

There are a number of hotels and resorts associated with Walt Disney World. I have stayed at the All-Star Sports themed resort so I will review it:

1. Cost per night
At the time it was about US $100 which is very affordable for being on Disney property

2. Value for money
Very good value for the money. The resort includes 2 pools, your basic hotel amenities, a cafeteria which is charged back to your room, and free transportation to all Disney theme parks.

3. Service and hospitality
Disney prides itself on service and hospitality. We had no incidents while there and the staff was always courteous and helpful.

4. Facilities and conveniences
Lots of facilities such as workout rooms, vending machines on all floors, take-out ordering plus the conveniences I mentioned earlier.

5. Accommodation, room size, etc.
The room we got was a family room and it was well-sized for the 3 of us (our son wasn't born yet). Easy access to stairs or elevators, and also handicapped access everywhere, even though we didn't need it.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2011 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Resort World Disney Walt

Walt Disney World For Family Of Five

Name: Sarika

Comments: We are planning our family summer vacation and want to go to Walt Disney World. About how much money will we need for a one week stay?

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2011 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Walt Disney World Resort

Disney to create Avatar ride

Moviegoers pining for a return to the lush moon of Pandora in James Cameron's film "Avatar" will finally get their chance - first-hand. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Sep, 2011 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Walt Disney World Resort

To answer Sarika it depends on the size of your family but it is not unheard of for you to spend up to $5,000 on food, hotel and the day passes.

Cool about the Avatar addition but isn't that a bit late, maybe they should be doing something with Thor or Green Lantern.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2013 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Walt Disney World Resort Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Is Mickey Mouse watching you?

Imagine you're a 4-year-old girl. You're strolling through Disney World when Cinderella - whom you have worshipped from afar for most of your young life - sashays up to you, greets you by name and wishes you a happy birthday. Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Walt Disney World Resort

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,