Jessica Simpson - Page 3 of 5

Jessica's show like 'missionary - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th May, 2010 - 11:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Jessica Simpson
17th Jul, 2009 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson - Page 3

Maybe she likes daddy being their to bully her men. Was that the reason she left her first husband or I mean he left her I forget his name?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2010 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Simpson Jessica

No nudity for Simpson

Jessica Simpson will never strip for a movie role because her naked body is "only for her next husband". Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2010 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Name: IC

Comments: I saw the interview with Jessica Simpson on Letterman and I couldn't believe how much weight she put on! I felt sorry for her she must be really depressed since her breakup.

12th Mar, 2010 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Simpson Jessica

IC, sorry for her? She just put 10 lbs and is not fat, she is just a little chubby. It is sad that people would feel sorry for her just because she put some few pounds!

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Simpson Jessica

Tough time for Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson wanted to "puke" when she took to the Paris catwalk for her new TV show. Ref. Source 5

5th May, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson

Well, what a confession and why would she say something like that? Jessica Simpson announced that she does not brush her teeth every day because she does not need it. She uses mouthwash and flosses but brushes her teeth only 3 times a week. When she does not brush it, she said she uses a "shirt or something".

international QUOTE
Jessica Simpson's pearly-white smile just got a little tainted.

Last week, while appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the singer revealed that she brushes her teeth only about three times a week.

"My teeth are so white and I don't like them to feel too slippery, but I do use Listerine and I do floss everyday," she told DeGeneres. "But I don't brush them everyday. I"ll use a shirt or something ... I know it's gross, but I always have fresh breath."

Simpson's dentist, Dr. Bill Dorfman, who appeared on an episode of Simpson's previous reality show Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica and maintains a practice in Los Angeles, says he's surprised and concerned about her brushing habits.

"I was kind of shocked. I assumed everybody brushed their teeth all the time," he tells PEOPLE. "People pay us a lot of money for that slippery feeling. It's kind of the best part."

But this wasn't the first time Simpson has talked about her lack of brushing. In March, the singer told a group of people a similar story at the "iheartradio presents an Evening with Jessica Simpson" in New York.

"Find me when I'm 60 and [my teeth] will probably be all out, but I literally have these strong powerful teeth that don't need to be brushed," Simpson told the audience....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2010 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson - Page 3

Jessica Simpson drops three sizes

The singer-and-actress - whose weight has fluctuated over the years - is now in the best shape of her life after employing fitness trainer Danny Musico who created an exercise regime just for her. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Jessica's show like 'missionary work'

Jessica Simpson has compared her latest reality show to missionary work.
Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Jessica Simpson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,