Jessica Simpson - Page 2 of 5

I do not know why this is even that big of - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Jul, 2009 - 5:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Jessica Simpson
23rd Nov, 2007 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson - Page 2

Oh please, get a life. You had a good guy before, both of you could have worked to make it worthwhile.

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2007 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Simpson Jessica

Jessica has real big aspirations. Right now the rumors say that she cannot wait to win an Oscar...No...Not a guy named Oscar but an Academy Award. I do not think she realizes that there are literally thousands of actresses and actors who have been in the business for long years and they are very talented, yet they did not win an Oscar yet. So how a blonde who portraits the famous cousin in the Dukes of Hazard and is known for her large front that she proudly shows on her dressing style will even think she can win one? spock.gif Jessica, you are a good singer. Stick with it please.

LOS ANGELES -  Jessica Simpson is certainly blessed when it comes to belting out a song, but in terms of being a screen sensation, some (OK, many) would say that she isn't quite as skilled.

However, a "source" supposedly told UK's Female First that the "Irresistible" singer has a new "Blonde Ambition": to win an Oscar for acting.

The "insider" said that the eldest Simpson sis is so desperate to be taken seriously in this arena that she is considering a script that involves full-frontal nudity.

Sadly for some, Pop Tarts has learned that this rumor is just ... a rumor. A rep for the "Dukes of Hazzard" hottie said that Simpson's sole focus right now is on her music career and that she is busy working on a country album in Nashville.

But we"re sure that's not all she is busy doing while in "Cowboy" country. Jessica and NFL quarterback Tony Romo have been a cozy little couple for some weeks now, and according to a Simpson pal, "Jess looks and feels the best she has been in a long, long time...

Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson (Hover)

7th Feb, 2009 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

She has been having issues with the media over her weight and it seems to be wearing her down. In a recent concert she seemed to be rather emotional according to those in attendance. Do you think that stars need to keep their weight in tune with their image or should fans just be more accepting?

3rd Apr, 2009 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Simpson Jessica

In music industry, sex sells and image is everything. I think Jessica Simpson is popular mainly for her "Marilyn Munroe dumb blonde act" and of course, how she looks. I think it was a fatal mistake for her to play Daisy in the Dukes of Hazzards movie because she was forced to undergo intensive training and not to mention a very strict diet to lose a lot of weight. I remember that the media enjoyed focusing heavily on how great Jessica looked in her shorts and how people could achieve the same great body as Jessica's. Too bad people did not seem to care that the film was a big flop at the box office. Anyway, Jessica never maintained that very sexy shape and I think the media began to notice as she slowly started to gain weight.

I think if you are projecting yourself as a sex symbol, you must expect intense scrutiny from the media and public. No one seems to care or remember that you are a human being and are prone to temptations just like everyone else. It is very harsh and unfair for people to criticize Jessica Simpson so heavily. But I think she must expect this since the media is obsessed with her life. When she was married to Nick, her reality show, her divorce and her poor music sales etc. I don't think that anyone could withstand that kind of intense scrutiny. It would begin to take its toll on any human being. Jessica is very sensitive and loves being in the spotlight. But she resents criticism of any kind. My advice to her is, if she wants this scrutiny and criticism to stop, then she has two choices:

1) Leave Hollywood
or
2) Lose weight and try to maintain her "sex symbol" status.

However, I hope she remembers that Beauty fades over time and soon, she may even resort to plastic surgery to maintain that youthful look that made her so famous!

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2009 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Simpson Jessica

Simpson's dad blamed for split

Jessica Simpson's father has been blamed for ruining her romance with Tony Romo. Ref. Source 7

17th Jul, 2009 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson

It's so strange that a father would be so jealous of her daughter's boyfriends. She's a big woman!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jul, 2009 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson - Page 2

Maybe if the father just marries Jessica Simpson he can solve everything and then don't have to worry again about which guy she's with.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2009 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson
A Friend

Jessica Simpson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I do not know why this is even that big of news. Must have been a slow news day. I think that Jessica will place the blame anywhere but on herself. Just like others of this generation that believe nothing is their fault and can not take responsibility for their own actions.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Jessica Simpson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,