New Year Resolutions - Page 2 of 2

SOME HAVE ALREADY BROKEN NEW YEAR'S - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Jan, 2006 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

New Year Resolutions
A Friend

New Year Resolutions - Page 2

Like many I have some of the typical New Years Resolutions.

1. I resolve to take a more active role in making myself more physically fit. I had gained 21 pounds since I started dating one special lady in 2003. For the good of myself and for the good of my...social life, I decided to drop those pounds. I have a years membership to the newly built YMCA in my town, they should be sending my new membership card any day now. I hope they can help me trim down, tone up and become more energetic. I need it now that my son is officially in the "teen-age" category. On the funny side..... When asked by friends and family what I wanted for Christmas..... I included a "slushie machine" in with my list of five or six things I would like. ( And I actually received 4 of the things on my list....I feel so loved...*grin* )

I did get a small slushie machine, and since Christmas Day, I have been making my own....sugarless slushies. In the past I would leave home for work and drive-thru a Sonic restaurant and start my day off with a Orange Slushie. ( Some calories right there....but I liked them.....and I don't drink coffee ). So now....I think that will aid my weight loss plans and still give me something fun to drink everyday. Its just crushed ice with some orange juice or a couple of peach slices added.

2. I resolve to work toward my goal of being able to work from home fulltime. My occupation at present allows me to work approximately 20-25 hours in an office, and the rest from home, but I'd like to make that only 5-10 hours in an office and work strictly for myself, and not have to subcontract through others, which would also increase my income.

3. Develop my computer graphics skills more. ( Just because I love creating art and nifty stuff. )

4. Not sweat the small stuff.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 8:15am / Post ID: #

New Year Resolutions
A Friend

Resolutions Year New

I don't usually make new years resolutions. I think that they set you up for failure because you aren't specific enough and because they are beyond what you know you can realistically accomplish. But this year is different. I have no preconceived boundaries to cross to accomplish my goals. You will see why.

My goals, the order is not important:

1. Seek religious truth.
2. Seek a representative for our government that is honestly there to help the people.
3. Find my path in the world. Solidify who I am and where I am going.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2006 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

New Year Resolutions Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

SOME HAVE ALREADY BROKEN NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS, BUT OTHERS ARE MANAGING TO STICK WITH THEIR GOALS

Recently the Deseret Morning News team of teenage Pulse reporters asked their fellow students, `Have you already broken your New Year's resolution, and what was it?`
Ref. deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C3949%2C%2C00.html

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: New Year Resolutions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,