Trinidad Government Officials Using Free Email - Page 2 of 2

Why should the AG give his electronic devises - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th Jun, 2013 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Emailgate Scandal - Dr. Rowley accuses members of the Government of a conspiracy via Email. Are the Emails real or fabricated?
25th May, 2013 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Government Officials Using Free Email - Page 2

international QUOTE
What was surprising about all of this: they were all public based Email addresses! Gmail, Hotmail, etc. That is so insecure! I would think they would at least have their own domain, server and send Email from a real private Email address. Thoughts?

Just because TV6 reported it, just because Keith Rowley said so doesn't mean it's true. I find the whole thing very fishy since the time Rowley decides to bring this issue is at the exact same time when they are trying to get a non-confidence motion against the Prime Minister. I am not saying it is not true, but I think we should all be cautious and wait.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2013 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Email Free Officials Government Trinidad

No, no, this is not based on second hand information. TV6 showed where the PM admitted using a public Email address. They also regularly correspond with them (members of government) through free Email based addresses hence why I brought this up in the first place.

This is not the same as what Dr. Keith Rowley brought up, which was to say that the correspondence he gave was the SAME as the Email addresses owned by members of the government. To trace that he would need the Email headers which shows the EXIM info and IP numbers as well a the server relay information. You can't just print out something and say someone sent that unless it has the headers so it can be traced.

9th Jun, 2013 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Government Officials Using Free Email Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

international QUOTE
This is not the same as what Dr. Keith Rowley brought up, which was to say that the correspondence he gave was the SAME as the Email addresses owned by members of the government. To trace that he would need the Email headers which shows the EXIM info and IP numbers as well a the server relay information. You can't just print out something and say someone sent that unless it has the headers so it can be traced.

Well I don't know if I'm posting in the right thread but two independent IT consultants checked these alleged emails and they said that they were fake. That's what I thought from day one. It sounded very fishy.

11th Jun, 2013 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Email Free Officials Government Trinidad

I am agreeing with Lydia on this one. I think the emails were faked as I have seen fake emails being drafted and sent around by people with a view to vilify a particular party. So I'm not surprised that somebody out to spite the Government would do something like this.

29th Jun, 2013 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Email Free Officials Government Trinidad

Do you think the AG is correct in rejecting the police's request to examine his mobile / computer equipment on the grounds that sensitive data can be leaked?

30th Jun, 2013 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Government Officials Using Free Email

If the police is requesting such thing, why is he unable to comply? Is it that he doesn't trust the Police Force? And if that's the case how can the rest of us then trust them?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Government Officials Using Free Email
A Friend

Trinidad Government Officials Free Email - Page 2

Why should the AG give his electronic devises over when the police is holding the security advisor to the government electronic devices more than two weeks when they originally said two days.Also why should he trust them with his stuff which contains sensitive info since everyone knows that the opposition has people in every agency/ministry leaking information to the media.Why aren't the police investigating the opposition leader or at least trying to find out who hacked into whose computers if the emails were not fake.Finally we are hearing all the time about when or if this is proven to be true what would happened to the government why aren't we hearing what would happened to the opposition leader when or if this is proven to be false or better yet deliberately falsified and brought to the parliament.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Government Officials Using Free Email

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,