Where Does Santa Live? - Page 3 of 5

Name: Milioops Country: Comments: If you want - Page 3 - Christmas - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 12:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
You must have an address if the letter is to go to a location.
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2009 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live? - Page 3

Name: Adam

Comments: Santa's Workshop is not exactly at the North Pole, as the Americans say it is, but it is so close that when Americans look in that direction it seems as if it were on the Pole. Actually, the Workshop where Santa makes all the toys and gifts and where he lives is on the Arctic Circle, at Korvatunturi Fell near the city of Rovaniemi in Finnish Lapland. 500,000 people a year go to visit him , all year round in his home in Finland.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Live Santa Where

Name: Ddsuper

Comments: He lives at Wal-Mart. I saw him there once.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2009 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live?
A Friend

Where Does Santa Live? Christmas

If your little one wants to write Santa, he lives in Canada!

Santa Claus
North Pole
Canada

H0H 0H0

(those are the number 0 not the letter O)

Also, if you prefer e-mail, the form is found online, but I don't know how to post it on this site.
I don't remember when the cut off date is for replies, but every year he will get hundreds of thousands of letters! I am not sure, but you may need to include a self addressed stamped envelope too.

Reconcile Edited: Jewels on 29th Nov, 2009 - 1:24pm

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2009 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Live Santa Where

Name: J

Comments: He lives in Rovaniemi, lapland, Finnland.

You can write to him at:
Santa Claus
Arctic Circle
96930 Rovaniemi
Finland

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2009 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Live Santa Where

Name: Lisa

Comments: Santa lives on Greenland... Everybody knows that, at least in Denmark they do!

27th Dec, 2009 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live?

No matter what the address is I've always wondered where do letters to Santa actually end up? I really mean seriously how do the postal services handle letters to Santa?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jul, 2010 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Where Santa Live - Page 3

Doesn't everyone already know this? He lives at the North Pole in Winter and during the Summer holidays he goes down to the Florida Keys to do some fishing. Just look for him and you'll see a old white bearded guy on a fishing boat.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Where Santa Live Christmas - Page 3

Name: Milioops

Comments: If you want to be technical you could say that he lives in our hearts but that would be too cheesy so I'll just settle with he lives in our wallets.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Where Does Santa Live?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,