Where Does Santa Live? - Page 4 of 5

Name: Lub Country: Comments: I don't - Page 4 - Christmas - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2011 - 6:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
You must have an address if the letter is to go to a location.
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live?
A Friend

Where Does Santa Live? - Page 4

I've been studing the stories and fables of Santa Claus for the past fell years. The most difficult answer to give is where in the north pole does Santa Claus live.

I feel I finally have the answer. I first have to explain how I came to this answer.

Santa Claus was born in Norway in the northern region where Finland and Sweden meet. He lived a mortal life helping many people along the way. He built a home in Rovaniemi in Finland. This home served him as a mortal. To date his home no longer exsists, but instead Finland has erected a place that calls itself the home of Santa Claus on the same place as the real home stood.

Near the time of old age, He was granted immortality. Santa moved from Finland. Moving even farther north. Until he was at the North Pole of the world.

You must understand reaching the pole is nearly impossible. The reason for this is simple. Both the North and the South Poles move. They wobble around never staying in the same place too long.

One of the first things Santa did was to build a magical town that moved with the poles. I say poles (Plural) because one doesn't move without the other moving on the other side of the world.

Delivering mail to Santa when his home moves is very hard. So Canada Post created a Mail box in which children can send a letter to him If they wish to get a letter returned to them. In Finland home of the mortal Santa Claus or Sinterklass as he was called. (in english that would be Saint Nicklaus). You can also send your letters to him. Both Finland and Canada's mailing list can be looked up on google.

The other ways to get a letter to Santa is By magical wind power. Take the letter you have and burn it on an open fire. The wind will magically deliver the ashes to Santa where he can read it. Another way is to attach it too a helium balloon and let it go.

So Santa Claus lives at the North Pole. Funny enough it moves anywhere it wishes within the artic circle. The artic circle overlaps the countries of Canada, Russia, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Svalbard, Greenland, Alaska U.S.A. all being able to claim that Santa Claus lives within there country. Depending on where the pole moves to.

I hope I helped

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2010 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Live Santa Where

That is like the most detailed explanation I've seen online for where Santa lives, were you two like buddies at one time or something?

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live?
A Friend

Where Does Santa Live? Christmas

Funny you should ask that!

The truth is I want to write children's Stories about Santa Claus. One of the things I want with my stories is for them to be excepted around the World. In order to do that they can't be just based on North America's perception.

So I studied, studied, studied. Until I felt I knew what I needed. Know I'm writing the stories. One of the hardest things to answer was where he lives. Until I studied him.

Then It became very clear to me. I'm 100% positive I'm right. I'm hoping to go to Finland and see the house they built on the original spot he lived.

He now lives in a magical home that moves with the north pole.

2nd Dec, 2010 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Live Santa Where

Well you definitely know your stuff because I've never seen anyone so involved with something like this before. I think some of the posters in this thread will love you too because they were arguing about the origin.

11th Dec, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Live Santa Where

Doesn't Russia say they own the North Pole for some odd reason rolleyes.gif maybe Santa is really Russian, possibly a Russian spy with all the news we've been getting about Russian spies these days. Maybe he flies around landing gifts in each home with hidden microphones to snoop on your family.

11th Dec, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live?

I think Santa lives in our hearts and minds. He is a culmination of our hopes and love.

As far as if he actually exists, I would say yes, but not in a physical way so much.

Again look around, people are doing his work in his spirit. So in that sense he is very real.

It's very hard to break it all down and say were does he live because we are still just beginning to understand the human spirit. It is very hard to map and define something that we can't nail down to a board and examine.

Christmas actually stems back to the pagan times when people worshiped the earth as an entity. They gave names and faces to spirits they could not see but felt were very real.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 12th Dec, 2010 - 12:02am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2010 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Where Santa Live - Page 4

Name: Kushi

Comments: As we believe Santa Claus is god, so I believe that he is invisible. I do not feel that he lives somewhere on earth, but his true existence is in HEAVEN.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2011 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Where Santa Live Christmas - Page 4

Name: Lub

Comments: I don't believe that Santa Claus is God, I believe its just a myth although it may seem real to others but overall I think they are wrong and they will get punishment by saying Santa is god.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Where Does Santa Live?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,