Where Does Santa Live? - Page 5 of 5

There has always been this big debate in my - Page 5 - Christmas - Posted: 18th Jan, 2015 - 6:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
You must have an address if the letter is to go to a location.
4th Dec, 2012 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live? - Page 5

If Santa really wanted to stop people from finding him he would live in the Antarctic and not the North Pole. I think the whole North Pole thing is just to throw people off from where he really lives!

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2012 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Live Santa Where

Qiana you could be right but I think enough stories have been written and cartoons produced guaranteeing that he resides at the North Pole.

13th Dec, 2012 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live? Christmas

Why all this emphasis on where Santa lives? Is there an active quest to be come his neighbor or is it just sheer curiosity?

17th Dec, 2012 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Live Santa Where

Maybe they are just looking for the correct address to send their letter off to Santa Claus. I wonder where all that mail goes in the end?

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2012 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

Live Santa Where

Name: Heara

Comments: I think Santa lives in the North pole. When Santa came to my house he woke up my sisters and [gave] them peppermint sticks. My sister tried waking me up and I didn't but I got a peppermint stick [too].

18th Jan, 2015 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live?

There has always been this big debate in my home about where Santa lives but I think my grand kids have narrowed it down to the north pole, at least they are satisfied that's his base. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Where Does Santa Live?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,