Where Does Santa Live? - Page 2 of 5

I never knew that there was such debate over - Page 2 - Christmas - Posted: 26th Dec, 2008 - 12:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
You must have an address if the letter is to go to a location.
3rd Dec, 2008 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live? - Page 2

Santa Claus
North Pole
Canada
H0H 0H0

I do not know if letters are picked up or that is his address. The post office continues to refuse to give me a map showing that postal code. Bell Canada show every postal code but that one.

I do know this I sent many letters and like you JB some of the items seem to find their way to my house. My children seem to have the same experience. Last year Santa called my boys also. Seems Rudolf likes fruit loops and was being naughty when Santa was on the phone and got into the cupboard far a snack. rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2008 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Live Santa Where

Name: Matt

Comments: OK the real Santa lives in Finland the story goes way back where a boy named Nicholas Claus's parents died he took the inheritance and became rich as a little boy he was adopted by his uncle a priest and Nicholas wanted to help people out came across a family that had no money it was a dad and 3 daughters the dad almost had to sell the daughters to make money until one day the oldest daughter washed her socks and hung them by the fire place to dry the next morning there was a bag of gold in the socks Nicholas kept doing this the dad stayed up one night and caught Nicholas and so the story goes on of how he helped people

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2008 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live? Christmas

Name: Clifford

Comments: To take the question literally, the real Santa Claus (Saint Nicholas of Myra) lived in Turkey and probably never saw a flake of snow in his entire life.

The location of the modern Santa differs from country to country. In the US he is most commonly said to live at the North Pole. In the UK Santa is more often referred to as Father Christmas and is often thought to live in Lapland, Finland.

Most Scandinavian countries lay claim to being the homeland of Santa, mainly for the associated boost in tourism at this time of year.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2008 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live?
A Friend

Page 2 Live Santa Where

the single most popular editorial about whether or not there is a santa clause was answered in the late nineteenth century. It can be found here:
Source 3

Santa Clause "lives" in the hearts and minds of anyone who is willing to see what can not with any kind of instrument be measured. Things like love, devotion, imagination, fancy, fairies, dragons, gnomes and flying reindeer.

My daughter was about 7 when she first began to question if there really was a "Santa Clause" or not ... she was 12 before that belief came to be what I said in the paragraph immediately above. We have been poor most of her life and most of her Christmases have seen gifts from people we didn't know who didn't know us but knew we had young children in the house. So to my daughter, "Santa Clause" was the feeling of love and charity of which she was a recipient for many years.

But if you want to know where your children can write to "Santa Clause" or "Father Christmas" apparently that Canadian address will get an answer.

In the movie "A Miracle on 81st Street" the answer of whether or not there is a Santa Clause was answered by New York City U. S. Postal workers ... when they delivered 17 BAGS of mail to the man standing trial as Santa Clause. It is illegal to deliberately mis-deliver mail! That Christmas, Santa lived in the Manhattan district court house!

16th Dec, 2008 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Live Santa Where

ArrwynCliona you are correct and thanks for sharing that. I have been very fortunate in my life. Never rich never poor, warm clothed and fed. I try to give when I know others are in need. Salvation Army is one of my personal favorites to donate to. They turn my bit into so much more and children I never see just might smile on Christmas morn know others do care.

Yes Santa lives in us all.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2008 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live?

Name: Adam

Comments: You are all wrong Santa doesn't live in Alaska or North Pole as many people think, he lives in Lapland! It's in Finland, North Finland to be exact (the Arctic circle).

I bet you anything in this world that is where he lives! If you don't believe me go there and you will find him, so people please stop saying he lives in Alaska or North pole because you are so sadly wrong!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2008 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Where Santa Live - Page 2

Name: Santa

Comments: I live in the North Pole. Not Finland. I don't understand why people seem to believe that I live in Finland.

26th Dec, 2008 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Where Santa Live Christmas - Page 2

I never knew that there was such debate over "Where does Santa Claus live?" It seems to come down to either: Finland, Alaska or Canada. Who does the North Pole belong to... we have a raging Thread about that actually: Russia Owns North Pole?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Where Does Santa Live?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,