Israel Vs. The Middle East - Page 11 of 20

Looks like another one of those blunders by - Page 11 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 8th Jul, 2009 - 11:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (20) »
vs. This is not about the Israel vs. Palestine issue covered in another thread. This is about every other country in the Middle East, yes, Israel has many enemies, in fact they surround her.
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Israel Vs. The Middle East - Page 11

Peres on Ahmadinejad: We'll strike him:

Israel 'will' launch its much-predicted military strike against Iran, should Washington's overture to Tehran prove to be of no avail. In an interview with Kol Hai Radio, Israeli President Shimon Peres launched into a tirade against Iran and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad warning him about his stance. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2009 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

East Middle Vs Israel

Israel Must Pull a 'King David'

"Israel must act as King David did, felling the Goliath of Iran - and then U.S. Will follow suit and prevent Taliban from snatching Pakistan's nuclear weapons." So says MK Yaakov Katz (Ketzaleh). Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 11th May, 2009 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Israel Vs. The Middle East Judaism Studies

King Abdullah in Mid-East warning

Jordan's king warns that failure to reach a Middle East peace deal will result in a new conflict within 12-18 months. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 26th May, 2009 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Page 11 East Middle Vs Israel

Half of Israelis back immediate strike on Iran

Fifty-one percent support an immediate Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear sites, while 49 percent believe the Jewish state should await the outcome of efforts by the US administration to engage with the Islamic republic, said the survey published by Tel Aviv University. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2009 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

East Middle Vs Israel

This is the biggest GREEN light I have ever seen the US give Israel, I hope he was not speaking out of turn and Obama actually agrees:

Biden strikes tough note on Iran

US Vice-President Joe Biden indicates the administration will not restrain Israel if it decides on military action against Iran. Ref. Source 2

7th Jul, 2009 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Israel Vs. The Middle East

This is the biggest GREEN light I have ever seen the US give Israel, I hope he was not speaking out of turn and Obama actually agrees:

Biden strikes tough note on Iran

US Vice-President Joe Biden indicates the administration will not restrain Israel if it decides on military action against Iran. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2009 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Israel Vs. Middle East - Page 11

'No green light' for Iran attack

President Barack Obama says the US has "absolutely not" given Israel the go-ahead to attack Iran's nuclear facilities. Ref. Source 9

8th Jul, 2009 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Israel Vs. Middle East Studies Judaism - Page 11

Looks like another one of those blunders by Joe Biden again where he can't keep his mouth shut. (See my comment above and the News following)

> TOPIC: Israel Vs. The Middle East

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,