Gwynedd Alchemist - Page 2 of 4

"I just came to see how are you going - Page 2 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Jun, 2013 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 

Gwynedd Alchemy
Description: Bruconero the Artificer heard that a new settlement is being built in this valley and I'm just looking for a place to set up my trade. I'm an alchemist and creator of wonders that go beyond the imagination! An eccentric inventor, someone would say.

1st Jun, 2013 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Alchemist - Page 2

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

"Well Bruconero, may I see some of your experiments or potions?" Felipe says to him.

1st Jun, 2013 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Alchemist Gwynedd

A well intentioned visior says...

"Alas! I fear that is not possible, my friend. I'm still waiting for some of the basic components for my trade: at the moment I'm just resting and waiting for my big shipment to arrive. I will have to expand my house as well because this hut is not enough for my experiments. I just moved here and everything is still in its preparation phase. But I'm confident that I will be up and running in a short time. At least, I hope it will be so".

4th Jun, 2013 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Alchemist RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

"So, so, so. Time to sort out all these fancy trinkets of mine". Bruconero gets busy trying to reorder his things and doing an effort to make his hut look a little bit cleaner.
"So, this should be the broom. At least so they said. Can't be too difficult to use this rudimentary tool: if the maid could, a superior mind like I am should not have problems of any kind".
The alchemist starts sweeping the floor, holding the broom like a hammer and spreading the dust everywhere instead of collecting it in a single place. After several minutes of useless efforts, and after risking to suffocate a couple of times because of the dust cloud he created inside the sealed hut, the Artificer starts realizing that something might be wrong.
"Logic is the key", he mumbles to himself while weeping the sweat out of his forehead. "First, let's open the door to make sure we can survive another day. Like this. Now: get rid of primitive tools and use what nature provided us with". This said, Bruconero kneels on the floor and starts collecting dust and dirt with his bare hands. Slowly, slowly, the floors becomes a little less filthy and the alchemist's hands and face much more dirty...

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2013 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Alchemist
A Friend

Page 2 Alchemist Gwynedd

I can see that you really need to get a maid hired if you can not get this place clean without you getting dirtier.

4th Jun, 2013 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Alchemist Gwynedd

"Oh!, Who's there? Oh, is my friend the Blacksmith! Come, come. I'm almost done here". Bruconero interrupts his cleaning activities and washes his hands in a large bucket on the rear of his hut. Then, he rejoins KNtoran the Blacksmith and invites him to have some food together at the new Inn.

10th Jun, 2013 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Alchemist

In the evening Felipe goes to the Alchemist's door and knocks the door, he says "Hello? Bruconero?".

11th Jun, 2013 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Alchemist - Page 2

"Somebody knocking", says Bruconero aloud while quickly hurrying for the door. "Felipe! How are you my friend? I'm sorry I didn't show up at the inn in these last few days: I've been very busy setting up my place here. I'm almost done and, in a few days, I should also be able to finally start working again. But, please, come inside! What can I help you with?".

11th Jun, 2013 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Alchemist Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 2

"I just came to see how are you going Bruconero". Felipe says to him, "I added some changes in my hut, this time, the food I am going to make like vegetable soup or beef stew will now cost 2 gold pieces. I am also thinking of baking bread as well".

+  1 2 3 4 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Alchemist

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,