Vatican: Atheists still going to Hell

Vatican Atheists Hell - Studies of Catholicism - Posted: 7th Jun, 2013 - 8:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Vatican Atheists still going Hell Christian News
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2013 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

A Vatican spokesman explained Thursday that atheists are still going to perdition despite Pope Francis' homily last week that proclaimed all of us, even atheists, were capable of doing good.
Source

Vatican: Atheists still going to Hell (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2013 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Hell to still Atheists Vatican

What nonsense is this? This Vatican doesn't know what being Christlike is? That Vatican shouldn't have said that "Atheists are still going to hell". In my Christan view, it is only God who decides who is going to hell or not.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 3rd Jun, 2013 - 8:41pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Vatican: Atheists still going to Hell Catholicism Studies

Every religion shares same terms. Unbelievers will go to hell. It's not surprising for me if Vatican says it.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

7th Jun, 2013 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Affection, that doesn't mean a religion, or all religions, shares that Atheists are going to hell, that doesn't make it true, like I said before, it is God's choice and nobody else. I am not God, you are not God, even everyone in world is not God especially the leaders as well. So, if the Vatican is not God, he has no right to says that.

You know why? I will tell you why, it is because he is judging people and that is not his job to that! Once again, he is doing something that God is supposed to do and nobody else after him.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why they shouldn't say that? I think we know that [Bible] said if you don't believe in Jesus Christ, you will not go to Heaven.

Not Christianity only but also every religion agree with this "If you don't believe in our god(s), you'll not go to our religion heaven.

I think this truth is not accepted by many people. Still, a truth is a truth.

7th Jun, 2013 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Yes the [Bible] does said that but I am not sure if this is true, I can only know when I get meet God, because he is the source of all this. But what about the New Testament? Does it says that also? Is it possible that Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father can forgive Atheists of their sins of not believing in God?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Vatican Atheists still to Hell

Felipe, are you christian?

I suggest you to read john 14:6. It is said that if you don't believe in Christ, you'll not meet Heavenly Father. That mean you'll not go to heaven. The unbelievers will go to Hades (not hell; hell is created for Lucifer and his fallen angels) to repeat their mortal life for eternity.

For your information. My perception on this subject is based on church. But many churches are in different denomination. So take it for your reference.

7th Jun, 2013 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Vatican Atheists still to Hell Studies Catholicism

Yes I am christian, and I read the verse that you suggested me to read, it is true that people will have to believe in Christ in order to get access to God and heaven.

Rather off topic, but...
I do not take any references easily like that, not everything the LDS church or the Mormon Church they says is true, but may be true. (In my opinion). That is why I sometimes collect all the information and it is my choice to see if I can believe on a reference or not, even if it is from the prophet of the LDS church or any religion and their leaders.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 7th Jun, 2013 - 10:09pm

> TOPIC: Vatican: Atheists still going to Hell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,