Miguel Introduction

Miguel Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Jan, 2006 - 12:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

Miguel Introduction
A Friend

Miguel Introduction

Good Evening,

I am Miguel (here). I am a gentleman residing in the Southeastern region of the United States. I work in a support capacity to real estate sales. I enjoy creative roleplay within fantasy or fantastic settings as a way to occupy and stretch my mental cravings. Online roleplay is a familiar environment to me after having enjoyed several years of medievel roleplay within a now defunct HTML chat site ( Defunct as in the site has gone solely over to 'mature' themes...I.e. cybersex rooms ).

I sometimes enjoy FTF ( Face-To-Face) Gaming as well, but I feel a little bit old for most of the groups in my area that get together...or....the few groups of mature adults have too many responsibilities ( I.e. children or demanding work schedules ) to make a steady gaming campaign workable.

I am a supporter of fantasy conventions and have been a staffer for several years at one of the larger "Party Cons" in the Southeast. I am also a Director for a new Speculative Fiction Convention (HyperiCon) that occurs each June. I find that I am enjoying conventions more as I get older since I can now afford to attend them without sacrificing comforts....laugh.gif. ( No more sleeping in my car because I can't afford both the cost of the Con and a hotel room for the entire weekend. ..*grin* )

I hope to find some stimulating entertainment through Online Roleplay here. I enjoy fun & frolic in adventures as well as strategic challenges. I am not as flowingly poetic with each post as some others tend to be, but I feel confident that I can create visions within my words.

I hope to have some fun and make some casual ( and who knows, possibly long term ) friends by roleplay here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

Introduction Miguel

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Miguel Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. That was a descent intro and all I can say besides what has already been said by Zydir is to ensure you are active. The RPGs require players that are willing to be here for the group when they have to make a move. We also have quite a few threads about Germany and German Politics, I hope you will indulge us in these. If you have any questions please do ask here after checking over our FAQ Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 9:12am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 142
Flag Posts: 145
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.6%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 19

Introduction Miguel

Good to meet you Miguel, after having read a couple of your other posts, I realize that you really know comics. Finally, someone I can talk with about comics. someone older than 10. What part of the southeast do you live in? Good luck in the RPG's, I'll see you there.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Dec, 2005 - 12:17pm
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Miguel Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Miguel

Hahahahaha. I once read comics quite a bit and I still try to stay abreast of what goes on within them, although I do not buy many titles anymore ( except Thunderbolts on occasion, plus I did buy some when Green Lantern returned; and KODT often, but I still scan the racks ).

I live in Tennessee now.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Miguel Introduction

It is interesting that you joined just when there was a big Animation related push within the Community. You may have noticed a lot of new threads about different kinds of Anime as well as a new Skin called, "Animation" which you may wish to try. I have enjoyed your posts, they are well written, I can't remember when last I gave this much Charisma to one person in a short period of time.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Miguel Introduction

Hi Miguel. Welcome aboard. It's great to have you here. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions, as you can see there are plenty things to do besides role-playing so I hope with time you get used to all the great things we have here. Thanks for coming!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Miguel Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

QUOTE (Miguel)
My occupation at present allows me to work approximately 20-25 hours in an office, and the rest from home, but I'd like to make that only 5-10 hours in an office and work strictly for myself, and not have to subcontract through others, which would also increase my income.

On another thread you said the above, what kind of work do you do that affords you such 'luxury'? Although, I work from home myself and it is no luxury.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Miguel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,