Miguel Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Quite interesting and it is good that you - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Jan, 2006 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Miguel Introduction
A Friend

Miguel Introduction - Page 2

I subcontract my services out to two different offices of Title Abstractors. This requires me to spend time in each office, pulling files and filling out reports and visiting any of three county clerks offices on a regular basis so that I can pull the records of property records to do the title work required on any Home sale or Mortgage Refinance. I have done this for the past 2.5 years and have made a ...semi-steady income. However, now that mortgage rates are slowly increasing, fewer people are refinancing, which means that the offices I work for have slightly less "extra" work for me as a subcontractor ( since they maintain an income specific level of income for themselves). During 2006, I hope to obtain my notary public certification and complete the testing required for full certification and bonding to do my own title abstraction from home and sell the results directly to those real estate offices that need it.

As a matter of fact, I am leaving the house in.....approximately 6 minutes, with a stack of paperork so I can begin my day.

*grin*

Ciao for now, and thank you for the very pleasant reception into the community.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2006 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Miguel

Quite interesting and it is good that you are proficient and flexible enough to 'make' avenues for employment. We do enjoy your posts here, in fact, you have racked in many Charisma points for only a few posts, mainly I guess because you writing is very thorough. Keep it up and when you get a chance (if you are not shy about it), do upload your pic so we can see the face behind the comic knowledge.

On another note, I noticed you joined for RPGs, which one were you going to participate in?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Miguel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,