Kaedrien Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Another sickly person, it seems like everyone - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Feb, 2006 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Medieval RPGer
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2006 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 75
Flag Posts: 102
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 13

Kaedrien Introduction - Page 2

Four dogs and two cats was that? Wow. What kind of dogs, are they huge? I have a golden retriever puppy (10 months) and he's enormous. If there was more than one of him I'd have to get a farm! Welcome aboard, hope to see you around the RPGs!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Dec, 2005 - 8:52pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2006 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 5
Flag Posts: 12
Activity: 0.0%
Charm: 2

Introduction Kaedrien

Thank you NightVision, and I really like your moniker. You hope to see me around the rpg's? Do you play? Hehe, sorry, I am psyched already, looking forward to it.

Yeah, the thing about the farm you mentioned...I kind of live in a place that is as close to a farm as you can get but inside of the city limits of a small city, if that make's any sense. I don't have a farm but the cows from the neighbors sometimes wander onto the road at odd times....

One of the dogs is half golden retriever, and she is the smartest of all of them. In the summer or spring she'll walk out ahead of of a group of kids and herd them like sheep, and keep her eye out for snakes too. She is semi-famous around here, just for being such a Mama type of dog.
All right, that was pretty much a ramble, I can't help myself sometime!
Hope you are well NightVision!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 16th Jan, 2006 - 9:53pm
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Kaedrien Introduction
A Friend

Kaedrien Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

QUOTE (Kaedrien @ 17-Jan 06, 1:43 PM)
Hey thanks Truthseeker, I will keep what you have said in mind. And yeah, I know that the rules are in place to discourage teeny-boppers, not to discourage ...um, non teeny boppers who are unsure of themselves in forum type situations. And another good point was that as I mean no one any harm, the worst I could probably do is post an opinion that is only objectionable because it is plain silly.

Thanks for taking the time to welcome a fellow newbie and remind me that when your heart is in a good place people aren't going to bite your head off!

Be well

Too silly is what created Monty Python!

Never be afraid what other people think short of causing others harm!

Be happy what you can give.
We're here to support you, not judge you.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2006 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Page 2 Introduction Kaedrien

QUOTE (Kaedrien)
I am psyched already, looking forward to it.

I'm hoping you have not become so psyched as to burn yourself out - you have been stuck on 9 posts for a long time. Is everything in life moving positively for you?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2006 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 5
Flag Posts: 12
Activity: 0.0%
Charm: 2

Introduction Kaedrien

I've had the flu and then a subsequent earache, so I haven't been online much, and mostly all I could post would be gibberish about it all. I do intend to keep trying to reach the thirty post mark tho, thanks for asking after me...hope all is well.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 16th Jan, 2006 - 9:53pm
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2006 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Kaedrien Introduction

Another sickly person, it seems like everyone online or in real life is sickly - is it a world-wide virus going around? It is also funny you mention ear ache since I have been trying to get the cold out of my ears for awhile, it takes turns making me deaf in one ear and then the other. Our Mod Konquerez also has a son who suffers from that quite regularly. Hope you get better soon.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kaedrien Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,