Canabusis Introduction - Page 2 of 8

Canabusis, Persephone is letting you know - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Jun, 2013 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Canabusis
Huntress / Dedicated RPGer
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2013 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Canabusis Introduction - Page 2

This was the weirdest Support message I have ever gotten:

international QUOTE (Canabusis)
Don't know where to turn... I got threw the intro page then went to download and it asked for credit card info .. I input it to verify my address? And it says that I already have a username and account with that card... Called the support number and well basically told me that I have to use that one ok well I asked my username and password...

Despite my taking the time to answer you never addressed how you could mix up this site with some other affair but my other purpose in visiting your Intro Thread was to ask you to please turn this:

international QUOTE
Roll(1d4)+0:
2,+0
Total:2

Roll(1d4)+0:
4,+0
Total:4

Into this:

international QUOTE
Roll(1d4)+0: 2,+0 Total:2
Roll(1d4)+0: 4,+0 Total:4

This way it does not take a whole page scroll just to see a few lines of writing, especially when you present so many rolls.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2013 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Introduction Canabusis

I apologize JB. I had clicked on an advertisement within a posting thread for the Dungeons & Dragons RPG. I didn't realize it was not apart of the steps given to me by horde. It was at the top of the page after clicking on one of the steps given in the start guide. It said DOWNLOAD HERE. So I had clicked on it thinking it apart of the system setting?
I am constantly trying to keep my posts within the constructive posting guidelines. I am still learning how to participate within the guidelines. Again I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your help. I had not made a reply because I was unsure under what thread to post such a reply, trying to stick to the posting thread purpose.

(Still unsure that I should try to reply to your post here?) I just wanted you to know that I am not trying to be rude or ignorant of your message.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 23rd Jun, 2013 - 6:58am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2013 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Canabusis Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

This is the right place to explain Canabusis especially because Admin asked you the question here, but you could have also cleared it up in the Member Wars Requests & Support thread since you brought it up there, but it does not matter anymore because we do appreciate you clearing it up now and that you're making efforts to be constructive. If you are unsure about anything it is always best to ask here and you will be pointed in the right direction. Thank you!

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2013 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Page 2 Introduction Canabusis

Welcome. Ever played a super hero before? We could probably use an extra hand there but you have to get your cposts up to 30 first.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2013 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Introduction Canabusis

User Canabusis, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis Introduction

Your last post, Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions, was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

10. Do not duplicate the same message in other parts of the Community, this is considered spamming.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Canabusis Introduction - Page 2

What are you talking about Persephone? I haven't seen any double post in that thread.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Canabusis Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Canabusis, Persephone is letting you know she removed a post you made from that Thread because it was the same message you made elsewhere. Usually this is due to you Posting in the wrong place.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Canabusis Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,