Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 - Page 3 of 3

Jack Warner really crushed the UNC at the - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th Jul, 2013 - 10:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 Who will win this seat? Could it be the end of Jack Warner's political career? What are your thoughts?
30th Jul, 2013 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 - Page 3

Jack Warner blow away the competition. Is green everywhere. The UNC will need to start thinking about how they treating their people because if they can lose a place like Chaguanas West you know what that means for general elections.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2013 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Elections West Chaguanas Trinidad

Hon. Prakash Ramadhar Political Leader, COP released a statement about the election and stated:

international QUOTE
This outcome also signals that the people are not satisfied with the performance of the government after 3 years.

This is not a failure of coalition politics. Rather it is a demand that the People's Partnership critically and sincerely re-examine its practice in keeping its commitments to the people and delivering good governance. Source 7

Will Kamla see it?

30th Jul, 2013 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The results for the Chaguanas West's election was surprising, I thought the UNC would have at least won some place but they got voted out just like Tobago.

30th Jul, 2013 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Elections West Chaguanas Trinidad

Jack Warner really crushed the UNC at the polls yesterday. I wonder what is going to happen with the Prime Minster and her party in the after the Chaguanas West Elections. Could it be that it is the beginning of the end of the UNC because of the ILP in the future? I am sure that Jack Warner will want to be a Prime Minster when the general elections occur in 2015. And if he wins this, I will tell you what, I bet that is going to be big trouble in Trinidad and Tobago.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,