Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 - Page 2 of 3

Congratulations to Mr. Warner! That - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th Jul, 2013 - 2:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 Who will win this seat? Could it be the end of Jack Warner's political career? What are your thoughts?
25th Jul, 2013 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 - Page 2

All the polls point towards Jack Warner. Maybe its a case of who is more corrupt: the UNC or Jack Warner. With those odds people start to look at who is more likely to give them good representation, fix their roads, etc.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2013 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Elections West Chaguanas Trinidad

I am sure Jack Warner is going to win this "Chaguanas West 2013" Elections, but to me, even either the UNC or ILP wins I am sure both of them are corrupt in the same way.

25th Jul, 2013 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

In hindsight, Jack Warner winning the election is nothing out of the ordinary. He was MP for the area and it was only because of the FIFA expose that he resigned.

25th Jul, 2013 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Elections West Chaguanas Trinidad

Yes but that was under a UNC ticket in a UNC controlled area. Now he is running on his own merit under a different party banner, that is a whole other story.

28th Jul, 2013 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Elections West Chaguanas Trinidad

I feel Jack Warner has this in his bag, I will be surprised if he doesn't. UNC will come in second and PNM third. The PNM will probably be rooting for Jack Warner more than they will for their own candidate.

29th Jul, 2013 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013

Election stations are closed! Votes are being counted and big celebrations are being carded at both the UNC and ILP camps. What will be the speeches be like? Win or lose this is going to be really interesting!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2013 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 - Page 2

Jack Warner is winning so a new party is going to be coming to the horizon and joining the opposition. Can you imagine what will be said with Jack Warner appearing in Parliament again?

30th Jul, 2013 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Congratulations to Mr. Warner! That said, his victory proves that we in Trinidad are a bunch of compromise-rs. We compromise integrity for hard work such that we reward a man for hard work notwithstanding allegations of corruption leveled against him.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Chaguanas West Elections 2013

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,