He Is Too Good Looking To Be Trusted

He Good Trusted - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 24th Jul, 2013 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Psychology / Mental Health Issues
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2013 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend and I have been together almost two years. He is very good looking and a lot of girls are jealous that he is with me. Some of these girls have told me that he cheats on me, but none of them are able to provide proof. All of the accusations are making it harder to trust him. More and more often I find myself jumping to the worst conclusion without reason. For example: he doesn't answer the phone immediately when I call so I think obviously he is with another girl. I'm so sick of feeling this way but I don't know how to stop. He is a little shady with his phone; always keeps it away from me and I noticed he regularly clears his history. He says he just values his privacy but I feel that he shouldn't have anything to hide.
Source

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2013 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Trusted To Good Too He

If he is trying to hide her phone away from you then it's quite possible that he is doing things he doesn't want you to see. The point is: What is he doing exactly? I do not know but a long and calm talk seems to be the next course of action.

> TOPIC: He Is Too Good Looking To Be Trusted

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,