Mdg Introduction - Page 3 of 3

User Mdg, this is to inform you that your - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Jul, 2014 - 6:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Mdg
Blogger / Reproductive Endocrinology
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2013 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Mdg Introduction
A Friend

Mdg Introduction - Page 3

That's really too bad. I attempted to share the link. But the system wouldn't allow it. I love this forum however I am frustrated by all the restrictions. I feel strongly that by other restrictions the opportunity and ability for great sharing doesn't happen this forum.

I understand you have rules. I apologize for overstepping.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2013 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Mdg

international QUOTE (Mdg)
That's really too bad. I attempted to share the link. But the system wouldn't allow it.

That is because you're still in the realm of 'newness'. wink.gif After 100 or so posts you should be able to add links to your posts but even so you should not post the entirety of someone's web page or blog.

international QUOTE
...ability for great sharing doesn't happen this forum

Sometimes from the members perspectives things may seem limited but the Admin here has setup things for good reasons. I think the kind of sharing you are talking about is what people may be used to on other social networks where they post lots of links but that is not how this site functions.

I've read your posts and you tend to post from your personal experiences - that's great! Copying and posting from other people's experiences, not so great. In this light it is a great place for sharing, but from members of the site not from other people's content for whom we cannot verify if they even want their content duplicated here - that brings up a lot of issues (Copyright, plagiarism, Google duplicate content penalties, etc.). I hope you understand.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2013 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Mdg Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Mdg, I posted a thread about Autism and Tokens and I would appreciate if you could reply, thank you so much. Source 2

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2014 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Introduction Mdg

User Mdg, this is to inform you that your membership upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to regular membership (Mature). Your upgrade can be restored once the appropriate donation amount is given. See Compare or Contribute page for more details.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mdg Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,