Muslim Brotherhood - Studies of Islam - Posted: 17th Jun, 2009 - 2:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Muslim Brotherhood History
Society of the Muslim Brothers
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2006 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Muslim Brotherhood

Society of the Muslim Brothers

Do you feel that the Society of the Muslim Brothers is geared towards religious peace and unity or are they only a front for other political ambitions?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2006 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Brotherhood
A Friend

Brotherhood Muslim

Specify which Muslim Brotherhood you are referring to please.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2006 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Brotherhood Islam Studies

According to Wikipedia: The Muslim Brotherhood or The Muslim Brothers (Arabic: ÇáÅÎæÇä ÇáãÓáãæä al-ikhwān al-muslimūn, full title ÌãÇÚÉ ÇáÅÎæÇä ÇáãÓáãíä jamā'at al-ikhwān al-muslimīn, "The Society of the Muslim Brothers", often simply ÇáÅÎæÇä al-ikhwān, "the Brotherhood") is the name of several Islamist organizations in the Middle East. The first Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928; Muslim Brotherhoods have since been founded in other countries, including Syria, Palestine and Jordan.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2006 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Brotherhood
A Friend

Brotherhood Muslim

I believe we are at an impass. wink.gif
Since I cannot tell which of the groups you mentioned that you would like an opinion or more knowledge about.

29th Mar, 2006 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Brotherhood Muslim

I do not see what Neo is asking as being so complexed, it is either you know the answer or you do not. However, I will word it differently to see if you understand what is being asked....

Given Factuals definition of 'The Brotherhood' are these formed groups, wherever they may be, geared towards religious peace and unity or are they only a front for other political ambitions?

Do you understand now?

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2006 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Brotherhood
A Friend

Muslim Brotherhood

There are many organizations named Muslim Brotherhood. I know of some that ARE beneficial, however with the name being smeared through so much, I do not feel they can fully accomplish their agenda, nor can the benefit the ummah.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Mar, 2006 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Brotherhood

So how does a Muslim differentiate a true beneficial Brotherhood from one of an alter agenda? I believe this is a critical question because it means the difference of a muslim becoming a terrorist because he joined the wrong Brotherhood.

Offtopic but,
Please check your Intro thread for the latest post from me - thanks.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2009 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Muslim Brotherhood Studies Islam

Egypt arrests 25 Muslim Brotherhood members
Islam / Muslim Related

CAIRO - Egyptian police have arrested 25 more members of the Muslim Brotherhood, the country's largest opposition movement. The state news agency reports that the men were arrested in Beheira province north of Cairo for belonging...
Source: New Zealand Herald - Islam

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Muslim Brotherhood

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,