Anoki Introduction

Anoki Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Jul, 2013 - 11:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2013 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction
A Friend

Anoki Introduction

Greetings, I am Anoki an adventurer from the northern frozen tundras of Canada. I have been playing Dungeons & Dragons for a long while and recently our group had to permanently disband (Again). It seems as we all get older the harder it is to find time away from our lives to gather and role-play, hence thirst for new online lands to seek travel and adventure.

I look forward to seeing you all around the [forums][.]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2013 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Anoki

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing right away, just use our easy: D&D Start Guide

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2013 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Anoki! Horde gave you the information you need to get involved with Dungeons & Dragons here, however if you have questions about any of the facilities or features of the community do ask here, your introduction thread.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2013 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.9%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

Introduction Anoki

Hey Anoki, if you're still around, I have a Pathfinder game looking for players. The system is like a simplified version of 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons, and you can ask questions at Source 9.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2013 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Anoki

Thanks for the information guys, I spent the last few days browsing around the site trying to get a grasp of what it exactly was. I think I could contribute to some of the topics on the boards that interest me and the Play By Post gaming system seems solid from the game threads I have read. I will be able to post every day or so but I also work full time and may have the rare occasion where I don't get home till after midnight and may not be able to post.

ICon I have submitted a rough character idea to your thread, also I have read all your documentation and rules (Quite a bit of reading for a new member, hence why my participation % has dropped considerably.)

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2013 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Anoki Introduction

international QUOTE (Anoki)
I have read all your documentation and rules (Quite a bit of reading for a new member, hence why my participation % has dropped considerably.)

Hi Anoki, first of all welcome. *smile* This community is different from any other you have probably visited. We have strict rules (And detailed ones) because we want to ensure our aspiring posters understand that we look for quality posts rather than quantity.

I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions or need anything please let us know here in your intro thread.

Take Care and have fun!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2013 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction
A Friend

Anoki Introduction

Thanks Pandora, I have noticed that this community is much more mature than others I have been on, I am just trying to blend in and follow rules without having to be told off biggrin.gif

I am sure I will manage though, I tend to grow on people where-ever I go on the web, I am a friendly social butterfly with a broad range of knowledge, and I can relate to most situations from one part of my life or another.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2013 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.6%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Anoki Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Nice to have some new people join that have some depth to them and not narrow minded. If you get your activity and core posts up you can come join us in the other role-playing games. They don't require loads of reading, but you better be ready for serious role-play. wink.gif

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Anoki Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,