Anoki Introduction - Page 3 of 4

Congratulations on getting RPGer status. I - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Aug, 2013 - 1:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction - Page 3

No problem Anoki. Bots usually have images attached to their posts because most times it is new topics, especially to stir interest. For example you will see a lot of that in the movie section. Also if a regular member starts a topic and it is really good or very popular then on our own initiative we tend to add a thumbnail image to that thread to highlight it

As for your thread, I can just edit it to specify upgraded members as there is nothing wrong with your post its just ensuring members do not become confused by their inability to add images even though they can't.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Anoki

Dude, you're so close. If you're going to join World of Medieval then please consider a thief because we don't have one but like no pressure its up to you what you want to create.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction
A Friend

Anoki Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Its ironic you say that because I have a separate tab open reading the rules and character building for world of medieval and I was strongly considering a thief as my choice, but I was going to ask which was in highest demand as from what I can tell its more of a thinking ahead and strategically planning game than just rolling damage scores for experience.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Page 3 Introduction Anoki

international QUOTE
...what I can tell its more of a thinking ahead and strategically planning game than just rolling damage scores for experience.

Dude you're like totally spot on although sometimes we're like a bunch of misfits. We still need to get a hang of the think part. laugh.gif

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Anoki

I have had some pretty brutal Dungeon Masters in the past, I mean if you didn't have 2 people on guard duty or bring a second source of food and water chances are you wouldn't live very long. Its kind of habit to think ahead now, I normally over think every scenario before I proceed which is a blessing and a burden sometimes.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction
A Friend

Anoki Introduction

I have finally reached 30 core posts. I would like to apply for Role-playing Game status unless there is any objections.
I must also apologize for the last 15 posts or so being so frequent, I know I see my name on most of the index page and I feel as though I am flooding the community. I tried to be as constructive as possible without being a pest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Anoki Introduction - Page 3

RPGer, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master.

Thus, ye will now be able to participate in certain Community Role-playing Games managed by JB that require this status. For some Role-playing Games thy activity STILL must be a minimum of 75% regardless of thy new found status. Our fearless Game Master likes active Players and ye be wise to be active less he banish thee to the fiery pit of a red dragon's dinner plate.

Select thy role-playing game wisely and create thy character.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Congratulations on getting RPGer status. I just wanted to comment on your last post to say that you are doing great, don't worry about it. We actually do welcome many posts here, you can even post 100 if you like, so long as it is constructive then its all well. Have fun in the role-playing games.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Anoki Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,