Anoki Introduction - Page 4 of 4

QUOTE (Anoki)As a new user it wouldn't - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Sep, 2013 - 2:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction
A Friend

Anoki Introduction - Page 4

Thanks again to everyone, I couldn't have done it without you. This is a lovely community and I am positive I will continue to post on the board when I see something worth contributing to.

I have a feeling I'll have to get my participation % up again after my vacation to be able to play again. I just hope my character isn't killed off if I can't make a daily post from a WiFi location while I am there.

It might be wise for me to wait till after to make a character on a serious game.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Anoki

For sure once you are in the game then you have to post at least once before the 2 day limit because JB's games are timed and if your character misses an action it goes bad for you cause he doesn't wait for players.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Anoki Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi there. Maybe you should have asked for it when you came back, now you'll have to make sure your activity is above 75% but you're at 100% now so you should be fine.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Anoki Introduction
A Friend

Page 4 Introduction Anoki

As a new user it wouldn't be hard to boost it back up when it drops, earlier this week it slipped down to 11% and in a few days of posting I got it back to 100%, I am sure it will be fine.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2013 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Introduction Anoki

User Anoki, ye have not proven thy consistency here and so RPGer status has been removed for lack of activity. For it to be restored it will be necessary for thee to become a Premium Donator or increase thy activity to 100% and sustain it.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2013 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Anoki Introduction

international QUOTE (Anoki)
As a new user it wouldn't be hard to boost it back up when it drops

Dude, sorry but you're so typical of a lot of potential players I've seen pass through here over the years. They always talk big in the start and then flake off that's why I saw JB tell you not to create a character for World of Medieval.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Anoki Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,