Building RPG Miniatures - Page 3 of 7

Some guys have the same minature holding different - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 30th Jan, 2009 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  Building RPG Miniatures Lead minatures that bring your table top RPG to life!
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2008 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures - Page 3

Name: Amer

Comments: My D&D group uses miniatures all the time, both painted and unpainted. we try to find figs that closely represent the character we are playing. I bought a box of D&D minis for us to use off of eBay really cheaply. This allows us to see the battles in real time using positioning, etc. It also allows us to more fully develop the story line rather than waste time describing what we are seeing (unless we can't find a fig that is a close enough resemblance to the NPCs or mobs).

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2008 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Miniatures RPG Building

I think that's one of the problem of minatures. There are so many characters in a story than unless you have 100 minatures to choose from you're likely to still end up that your minature is really something else. I remember seeing this game going on at a neighbors hows that plays d20. They didn't have a dragon so they used a skelenton minature in it's place. It didn't make sense to me, they may as well of left it out and drew a big circle or something.

21st Jan, 2009 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures Reviews RPG & Card Board

I just found this brilliantly done set of futuristic RPG Miniatures that would do good for a Science Fiction campaign, and decided to add it here:

Building RPG Miniatures
Building RPG Miniatures (Hover)

21st Jan, 2009 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Miniatures RPG Building

Some one has much more talent then I in painting. They do look good. I was just thinking about all my old GI miniature I used to have they would have worked ok in also. Had some strange looking guns and stuff even back then.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures
A Friend

Miniatures RPG Building

I can take my time and paint a miniature but I would rather have someone else do it. I learned the trick to some of it is using a toothpick.

22nd Jan, 2009 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures

Those are some cool ones. I like how they do the big dragons. Those are pretty heavy but when its on the table next to your little miniature you get a better grasp of what you're facing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2009 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures - Page 3

Well painted minatures can give you a good feel for how powerful a character or npc is. I just got an image I uploaded in the gallery approved go check it out under art creations.

30th Jan, 2009 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Some guys have the same minature holding different weapons to match whatever weapon they're character is holding. To me that's a costly hobby. I'm not good at painting the minatures. Do they have prepainted ones you can buy?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Building RPG Miniatures

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,