Building RPG Miniatures - Page 6 of 7

I have looked at a lot of miniatures but never - Page 6 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  Building RPG Miniatures Lead minatures that bring your table top RPG to life!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures
A Friend

Building RPG Miniatures - Page 6

As much as I love miniatures, the cost/space requirements are just too much. I instead invested in Pathfinder pawn tokens. Well over a thousand represented characters, from pixies to ancient dragons, and I paid less than I would have for just three of the larger creatures if going for traditional miniatures. To top it off, it all fits in a flat plastic tote I slide under my bed.

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Miniatures RPG Building

Cost aside I would love to have a wide collection but I prefer lead than the newer plastic ones although they are getting pretty good at creating them with more detail now.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures
A Friend

Building RPG Miniatures Reviews RPG & Card Board

There was a time I had hundred of painted lead miniatures and then I let the military store my stuff and poof, it was all lost. I still have a few but I lost so much. Since then I just haven't had the heart. I may look into what Daishain mentioned.

14th Jul, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Miniatures RPG Building

I so love miniatures and when I can get them to match my character's attributes and equipment then even better. Sometimes I'm tempted to create my character around the miniature just so it matches!

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures
A Friend

Miniatures RPG Building

Roleplay,

That is funny, I have done the same thing on occasion. I had a ninja miniature back when I played an Oriental Adventure setting that I modeled my character after.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures

Name: Miniature

Comments: Some people go all out on miniatures up to it being an obsession. Its not cheap either miniatures occupy a lot of real estate, cost a lot and take a lot of time to perfect.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures
A Friend

Building RPG Miniatures - Page 6

Yeah, back in the day I spent a fair amount of time and money on my miniatures. I enjoyed it though and isn't that what money is for, spending on something you enjoy?

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Building RPG Miniatures
A Friend

Building RPG Miniatures Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 6

I have looked at a lot of miniatures but never have bought any. I have a friend who invested a lot of money on them and had some stolen or loss. He still has a good collection that he is real proud of.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Building RPG Miniatures

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,