USA Mortgage Rates - Page 57 of 58

I can't say well done on that. For - Page 57 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Sep, 2014 - 8:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 58 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 
U.S.A. USA Mortgage Banking Rates
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2013 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

USA Mortgage Rates - Page 57

Mortgage Rates Go Down To 4.31%
US Mortgage Real Estate News

United States — Monday, December 16, 2013National mortgage rates on 30-year fixed mortgages fell 1 basis points from 4.32% to 4.31% on December 16, 2013, according to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace. As a comparison, state rates ranged from a low of 4.27% (FL, NJ, PA) to a high of 4.38% (HI).Compared to the week prior to December 16, 2013, the national 30-year mortgage rate is up 1 basis point from 4.30%. Compared to three months ago, the 30-year rate is down 16 basis points from its average rate of 4.47%.
Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2014 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Rates Mortgage USA

Will Jobs Report Push Rates Up
Mortgage News

This morning's February employment report had mixed news for the economy and for mortgage borrowers.
Source

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2014 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Mortgage Rates History & Civil Business Politics

Mortgage Rates Rise as Geopolitical Fears Subside

Mortgage rates moved moderately higher today, erasing most of the improvement seen since Thursday afternoon. At that time, global markets including the bond markets that most directly ... Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2014 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 57 Rates Mortgage USA

Jobs Report Not Bad For Mortgage Rates
Mortgage News

Job growth has been steady but not impressive. Could that mean lower mortgage rates?
Source

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2014 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rates Mortgage USA

Home loans hit 14-year low as rates rise:

The mortgage industry's output of new loans is at the lowest point in 14 years, according to estimates from a trade publication. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 2nd May, 2014 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

USA Mortgage Rates

Borrowers Dodge Jobs Report Bullet
Mortgage News

Mortgage rates didn't move after investors realized that the jobless rate plunged because the workforce shrank.
Source

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Sep, 2014 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

USA Mortgage Rates - Page 57

I recently locked in for a 5 year mortgage in Ontario Canada at 3.0%. I figured with all that is going on it is a reasonable rate which I can afford and is now synched up with the election period in the states which improves my chance next time round for a reasonable rate. The variable rate here is 2.8%. Many laughed at me but variable has been over 3% during my contract time. When on a fixed budget if you can do the fixed it puts my mind at ease knowing I can make the payment

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

9th Sep, 2014 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

USA Mortgage Rates Politics Business Civil & History - Page 57

I can't say well done on that. For your sake I hope there isn't some global economic melt down that will make that rate skyrocket and risk you losing your home.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

+  « First of 58 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 

> TOPIC: USA Mortgage Rates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,