Finding More Work & Making More Money - Page 2 of 2

That would be nice, but obtaining a work permit - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Jun, 2006 - 3:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Not a general thread - specific to Admin. "I need to make a lot more money like yesterday!" Help me find the solution if you can - I will be grateful!
8th Jun, 2006 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Finding More Work & Making More Money - Page 2

That would be nice, but obtaining a work permit for the US is next to impossible. I have actually had exciting proposals like that, but when they heard of my location you could hear the change of tone in their voice. Be that as it may I have to work with what I have.

Really, as I have stated before I find that advertising is working a lot for me, but I have to keep creating sites, and more sites, but at the moment with such little time I cannot afford long term goals. I need something big now like a Platinum package for the very least.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Finding More Work & Making More Money

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,