Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence - Page 2 of 13

Obama resists demands to curtail police militarisation - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2014 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
29th Aug, 2014 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence - Page 2

I'm with you on that. I also don't like when they play the race card. If this was a white kid shot would there have been all this rioting? The police are excessive when they kill a black kid but not when its a white kid?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2014 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Violence Excessive Authorized Uniform Men

Deadly Force Lab Finds Racial Disparities In Shootings

Participants in an innovative study of deadly force were more likely to feel threatened in scenarios involving black people. But when it came time to shoot, participants were biased in favor of black suspects, taking longer to pull the trigger against them than against armed white or Hispanic suspects.
Source

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2014 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence History & Civil Business Politics

The Pentagon gave local cops nearly 12,000 bayonets:

Since 2006, the Pentagon distributed more than 79,000 assault rifles, 205 grenade launchers, nearly 12,000 bayonets, nearly 4,000 combat knives, 50 airplanes, 479 bomb detonator robots, and much more to America's local cops. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence
A Friend

Page 2 Violence Excessive Authorized Uniform Men

international QUOTE
Is it true that because some men wear a uniform they feel they are authorized to exercise excessive violence on civilians?

As much as I hate to admit it, it is true. Police think they can get away with anything nowadays, even murder. And, guess what?

international QUOTE
Shortly after 8 p.m. Monday evening, two Los Angeles Police Department officers killed 24-year-old Ezell Ford, who was mentally challenged, unarmed, and apparently engaged in no criminal conduct. The shooting occurred only blocks away from his south-central Los Angeles home.

Apparently, they can. Police in Los Angeles, California murdered an unarmed civilian who wasn't even doing anything illegal. Was anything done to punish the police for killing an innocent person? Nope, nothing happened. They got away with murder.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2014 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Violence Excessive Authorized Uniform Men

Meet the neighborhood watch that's policing the police:

Eric Garner's chokehold death put a spotlight on efforts to reform the NYPD from inside and outside the department Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2014 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence

14-Year-Old Films Violent Traffic Stop, Opens Up About Excessive Force By Police: Video

"I was scared, but that's what really gave me the courage to keep videotaping, because I was scared - and I knew if we took this to court, we had something to fight against them, because police have more power than us," Said the 14-year-old, who used his cellphone to record the incident. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2014 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Men Uniform Authorized Excessive Violence - Page 2

5 reasons you should never submit to a police search - even if you have nothing to hide:

Do you know what your rights are when a police officer asks to search you? If you're like most people I've met in my eight years working to educate the public on this topic, then you probably don't. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2014 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Men Uniform Authorized Excessive Violence Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Obama resists demands to curtail police militarisation :

Barack Obama has resisted calls to cancel or significantly curtail federal programs that transfer billions of dollars of military equipment to local police forces on Monday, choosing instead to focus on improving the training of officers given access to high-powered weapons and armoured vehicles previously used in Iraq and Afghanistan. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,