South Park - Page 2 of 4

South Park - Season 15 Episode 5 - Cartman - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 26th May, 2011 - 11:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
South Park Quotes Animated TV Series
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2010 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

South Park - Page 2

South Park - Season 14 Episode 14 - Stan's life is a shambles both at home and in school. Randy's obsession with the Food Network Is changing everything. It even forces Sharon to explore a new interest of her own. When his mom takes off with her "new interest", Stan is left behind to pick up the pieces.

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2010 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Park South

If I may add, South Park is a cartoon. It isn't really supposed to be all that influential. The fact that it is shows how smart and relevant the show actually is.

Of course they will anger people, they are going to miss the mark from time to time. It is meant for entertainment.
However never has a show been so popular and controversial at the same time.

I think this also shows that many Americans do understand, or want to understand issues from alternative angles.

I have many favorite moments in the show. The one that sticks out in my mind though is Towelie. I am not sure if it was the movie or an episode but I was laughing till tears came out when Towelie got high (on weed) and tried to open the locked door to the building he was birthed in.
In the first part of the joke he forgets how to get to the place. Then he plays the tune "funky town" on the key lock to the door while trying to remember the numeric password.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 19th Nov, 2010 - 4:16am

30th Dec, 2010 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

South Park Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I was just watching south park and noticing how they use death, killing, and cursing for shock value a lot.

It's strange I never noticed until now, it's like in every episode.

30th Dec, 2010 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Park South

How could you not see that? I saw it once and was turned off immediately because of that same thing. How they can take child-like characters and use adult 'humor' is beyond me, but it is getting more popular so there is an audience.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2011 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Park South

South Park - Season 15 Episode 1 - The 15th season begins with the launch of a revolutionary tablet computer, though Cartman is feeling left out of the technology craze.

Post Date: 12th May, 2011 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

South Park

South Park - Season 15 Episode 3 - The Prince of Canada is about to take a princess and it is a joyous time for all Canadians as the royal wedding commences. But just as the prince and princess are about to be joined for all eternity, the princess is abducted! All Canadians are called upon to help save the princess and Ike answers the call to arms.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2011 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

South Park - Page 2

South Park - Season 15 Episode 4 - Cartman is furious when the school posts the kids penis sizes on the bulletin board. He throws an absolute fit and once again finds himself in the principal's office. This time he gets sent to anger management therapy.

Post Date: 26th May, 2011 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

South Park Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

South Park - Season 15 Episode 5 - Cartman starts a new business venture called "The Crack Baby Athletic Association," and he extends to Kyle the opportunity to get in the company on the ground floor; Cartman finds a protege to help him in his endeavors.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: South Park

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,