Texas Most Wanted - Page 2 of 2

Here are the stats on Texas executions (not - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2007 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Have you seen these faces?
23rd Aug, 2007 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Texas Most Wanted - Page 2

Maybe this kind of thinking is what lead to Texas remaining the lone state among states, and it seems to be the same here in the way they handle convicts, and their most wanted. Why would someone risk it all and be in Texas committing a crime I do not know - 400 - should be a statement of what they do around there.

Rather off topic, but...
Maybe California could learn something from them with their Mickey Mouse court system.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2007 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Texas Most Wanted
A Friend

Wanted Texas

I would be surprised, though, if Texas were alone with the "most wanted list." I think the criminal justice system in Texas is certainly expedited, to the chagrin of the convicts...

Rather off topic, but...
Just in case...
The FBI has a most wanted list. So does California. I'd assume almost every state has such a list. The FBI's list is posted in the U.S. post offices in every community (as a general rule).

23rd Aug, 2007 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Texas Most Wanted History & Civil Business Politics

Here are the stats on Texas executions (not up to date) - Table 1 shows the year-by-year population of death row from 1974 to the present.

See: https://www.txexecutions.org/stats.asp

It kept increasing throughout the year and started only to recently decline.

Rather off topic, but...
Yes, we know about the list, there is a Thread here for each state, and there is also a Thread within this Board about the FBI Most Wanted list too.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Texas Most Wanted

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,