RPGs That Promote Badness - Page 2 of 3

I agree with that whole heartily. I just mean - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Jan, 2009 - 9:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 
Just for fun or going too far?
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

RPGs That Promote Badness
A Friend

RPGs That Promote Badness - Page 2

To me, evil is a need. If you have a bunch of good players fighting against a few NPC's, things usually don't get too complicated, whereas, if you have a player who is evil, things get really interesting.
I once played in a thread where my character started out good, but then betrayed everyone. It was a great twist on the story and it made the other players think harder about their actions and what could result.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2009 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Badness Promote RPGs

I often thought that a person is hard pressed to be truly evil as we are not I think the best we achieve is neutral chaotic to neutral evil. It is not the action but the thought behind that action that make the person truly evil. I think one has to enjoy the idea of eating raw flesh and getting turned on at causing another pain to be evil.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPGs That Promote Badness Reviews RPG & Card Board

I have a NPC that is a real bad person. HE believes that he is a god. He is even getting some pcs to come to his cause. I think it is a interesting scenario that is developing and it is getting more and more interesting.

21st Jan, 2009 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Badness Promote RPGs

QUOTE (KNtoran)
HE believes that he is a god.

spock.gif Seems like he is more insane than anything else. The badness might just be the secondary part of it.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Badness Promote RPGs

laugh.gif Well one would not be in his right mind if one views himself as a god.

21st Jan, 2009 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Thanks for revealing more about the kinds of characters you guys are into that way I know who stay clear from.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPGs Promote Badness - Page 2

Eating raw flesh? Cooked definitely, but raw....
How about this, without light, darkness cannot exist, so the same can be said about evil versus good. If there is no evil, good cannot be real, because everyone would be the same.
So you could say that evil is a necessity.

There's a ponderable for you goody two shoes out there wink.gif

21st Jan, 2009 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

RPGs Promote Badness Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

I agree with that whole heartily. I just mean I think truly evil is best reserved for the NPC.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: RPGs That Promote Badness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,