How Artistic Are You? - Page 2 of 3

How Artistic Are You? Artist - there is art - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th Dec, 2007 - 9:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

How Artistic Are You?
A Friend

How Artistic Are You? - Page 2

Artsy - you have the touch, you just need to bring it out more here and there

This is true. I really enjoy drawing, but I need to do it more and practice so I can get better.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2006 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

How Artistic Are You?
A Friend

You Artistic How

How Artistic Are You?

Artist - there is art in almost all that you do and if your hands were full of magic, then everything you touched would turn into objects of beauty
Personality Quiz

Awesome!

I'm not that great at drawing but I can do theater and some what paint and sculp. So this is a nice answer. Fits well. smile.gif

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2006 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

How Artistic Are You?
A Friend

How Artistic Are You? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Artist - Well, I should hope so, considering there's always some form of art or other in my line of work!

20th Aug, 2006 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 You Artistic How

Artsy - you have the touch, you just need to bring it out more here and there.

I'll accept that. I've always enjoyed art, but never had any real instruction in it, nor did I ever think I had any real talent for it. However, I do love crafts - sewing, embroidery, and that sort of thing.

I'm artsy-craftsy. smile.gif

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2006 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

How Artistic Are You?
A Friend

You Artistic How

I am:

I wish I could agree with that, but I can not.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2007 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

How Artistic Are You?
A Friend

How Artistic Are You?

I got this:

Artist - there is art in almost all that you do and if your hands were full of magic, then everything you touched would turn into objects of beauty

I do like to draw sometimes, but I wouldn't really say I'm an artist. I'm majoring in marketing in college and defintly not in the artist field.. Maybe I'll change.
Thanks for supplying this quiz, because I'm also taking the other ones, including: Can you be a moderator.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Aug, 2007 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

How Artistic You - Page 2

.! Very encouraging. I do dabble in art here and there but I would not go as far as saying that I am a true artist. I love to paint landscapes but I am terrible with drawing or painting people.

18th Dec, 2007 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

How Artistic You Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

How Artistic Are You?

Artist - there is art in almost all that you do and if your hands were full of magic, then everything you touched would turn into objects of beauty.

That was short and sweet and what I like to hear! Compliments are good!

Reconcile Edited: Antonia on 18th Dec, 2007 - 9:05am

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: How Artistic Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,