Which Matrix Character Are You? - Page 2 of 4

I got QUOTE Jada - you are mostly about kicking - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 14th Aug, 2010 - 1:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
1st May, 2006 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Which Matrix Character Are You? - Page 2

Matrix

I guess this has some truth to it...

international QUOTE

Trinity - you know what you want and you go out to get it - even if it means your own life in the process

I just hope that I live to get it, whatever it happens to be.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2006 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

Which Matrix Character Are You?
A Friend

You Character Matrix Which

QUOTE (Trinity @ 27-Feb 06, 10:51 PM)
[b]Which Matrix Character Are You?

Now is your chance to let loose you inhibitions and open your mind to: Which Matrix Character Are You?

cool.gif Neo - you are the One, but even the One has to learn a few things... you are on the right path though. I had someone come up and tell me once that "there is a special work for you too do. And I just had to tell you that." I pondered on it and thought that why would God choose me to do a special work. But everywhere I turn my life just gets interesting by the moment. No dull moment here. I feel as if I have truly walked through the looking glass. I have however, never thought of my self as Neo but he was my favorite character and I have found out that I relate to him the best. I must be waiting for my next life. I guess I need to start believing.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2006 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Matrix Character Are You? RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

I got:

international QUOTE

Trinity - you know what you want and you go out to get it - even if it means your own life in the process

I can honestly say it isn't much of a shock. I have always been a determined one, much of a go-getter. I can't stand to let opportunities pass by me if there is any chance of me getting something positive out of it. cool.gif

30th Oct, 2008 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 You Character Matrix Which

Matrix

Oh man that is no good, how come I'm Jada?

international QUOTE
Jada - you are mostly about kicking butt when it needs to happen, but unfortunately decisions in the past leave you with regrets
Personality Quiz

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2008 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

You Character Matrix Which

international QUOTE

I was [kind of] hoping to end up as Morheus but I can live with that, though I don't think I would suit the PVC outfits.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

international QUOTE
Neo - you are the One, but even the One has to learn a few things... You are on the right path though

This nearly the truth of me I do tend to learn a few things everyday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2010 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Matrix Character You - Page 2

I got this one :

international QUOTE

Neo - you are the One, but even the One has to learn a few things... You are on the right path though

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2010 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Matrix Character You Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 2

I got

international QUOTE
Jada - you are mostly about kicking butt when it needs to happen, but unfortunately decisions in the past leave you with regrets

But I think this is only half true because I don't like fighting but I do regret decisions I've made in the past

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Which Matrix Character Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.