SevenCrimson Introduction - Page 2 of 4

See...your starting to learn about me and - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Mar, 2006 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Changed name to CrimsonFlaw and joined again after deletion
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

SevenCrimson Introduction - Page 2

SevenCrimson, I have been reading through some of your posts and I wanted to let you know that you are a Child of God, and He does love you. You also have many potential friends here who will not judge you, but help in any way possible. I hope that besides your boy friend there are others who are around you that can also let you know how much you are loved and cared for.

Lastly, I do not know if you like to read, but may I recommend a book I have discussed elsewhere in the Community: As A Man Thinketh, by James Allen. Careful reading of this book can change your life... change it forever.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

SevenCrimson Introduction
A Friend

Introduction SevenCrimson

I am very thankful that you actually care. As alot of people just call me "emo" and leave me be. I don't have many true friends. I was worried that people would get worried about me on here. Ive just been through alot of things. Many many difficult things. Ive been taken advantage of so many times. Because of my submissive behavior I tend to let people walk all over me. Thank for caring and I dont really believe in god. But I am agnostic and still searching.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

SevenCrimson Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

QUOTE (SevenCrimson)
As alot of people just call me "emo" and leave me be.

Sorry, what do you mean by "emo"?

I was worried that people would get worried about me on here.

Well, of course we are concerned, I just hope that you know you have friends here, that is all. If you have feelings you want to let loose and share then do not be shy - just express yourself. Maybe someone will read what you say and give you a tip or two to set you right.

I dont really believe in god.

It does not matter, he still loves you. wink.gif Please do take up my invitation to read that book though, if anything it can only help you. Will you try it at least, it is not large - it is a very quick read?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Introduction SevenCrimson

Its a culture. Have you ever seen the guys with really really really tight jeans on and long hair in their eyes? They are emo. The girls its harder to tell. But emo is short for emotional. They cut themselves and cry allot. There are emo bands out there too.

I don't really read because I am too hyper. I cant sit down and read something. I'm not hyper physically but mentally I can't slow down.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Removed unnecessary content. Please see our Constructive Posting Policy - do not use 'god' as an adjective nor words that are not proper English.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction SevenCrimson

I have heard of these things, but I did not know "emo" was the name for it. We have a thread dealing with this specifically, but it is in the Mature section. With regards to your 'hyper' state, you did mention you were on some medication. Maybe this helps you to slow down? At that point, where you are more mellow, you can read?

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I actually really dont want to read it if it's religious if thats ok. Ive had religion shoved down my throught my whole life. I really hate it. But thanx for recommending the book. My meds make me way calmer but I'm still kinda crazy. I say crazy things do crazy things and before my meds. I had really really risky behavior. But I wont get into that right now.

Hannah

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

SevenCrimson Introduction - Page 2

Now in this thread I am starting to learn more about you, understand the way you think. First of all you are seeking help, you are not asking directly, but nevertheless you are asking. At the same time when it is offered you are afraid to try it. Now I have to ask how badly you want to rid yourself of your fears or concerns? Is your desire to be happy worth one try? How about two tries? Three? Four? Five? What is the price of happiness? I believe for many that seek true happiness if it takes them a lifetime they will seek after it, because in the end... happiness is about you choosing to be happy. Try it... I have given you an opportunity, I did not say I gave you religion, in fact if anything you will gain an understanding of what you can be - not religion. However it is all up to you.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

SevenCrimson Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

See...your starting to learn about me and you dont like it. No one ever does

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: SevenCrimson Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,