Member Wars Rants - Page 2 of 3

I see I was just clicking on the battle my - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Feb, 2009 - 9:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 
Recently had a battle with someone? Want to rant over it? This is the place.
18th Dec, 2007 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Rants - Page 2

The Dice Master says...

Interesting. Have you gone to your control panel and tried creating a character first? There are some links (left) in 'MyControls' (where you edit your profile) that should put you right.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2007 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Rants
A Friend

Rants Wars Member

Yes I have created a character, it shows up in every post in these forums.

Member Wars looks interesting and fun, but it is not vital to me being a member here. There seems to be a lot to talk about on these boards.

18th Dec, 2007 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Rants Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

If it still does not work for you then it may be because you do not have RPGer status. Wait til you have 30 posts and check back, then you may be able to access it, nevertheless it is the first time I have heard of such a problem.

9th Feb, 2009 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rants Wars Member

Are we to use this thread for invites as well? *throws an ale in Klars direction.*

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2009 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Rants
A Friend

Rants Wars Member

Takes offered ale throws it down his throat. Alright mate take yer best shot.

10th Feb, 2009 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Rants

looks like you accepted the challenge but I am failing to see the cp box to activate attacks. How about you Klar. I also do not see whos turn it is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Rants
A Friend

Member Wars Rants - Page 2

Click on the battle ground then click on make/Go to your battle. Under this screen do you see whos turn it is and can act accordingly.

11th Feb, 2009 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Rants D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

I see I was just clicking on the battle my mistake thanks Klar. It says battle not verified but my turn.

Only options I see in blue is rage which does nothing and surrender which I am not fond off.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Member Wars Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.