Cadbury Chocolate Eggs Recall

Cadbury Chocolate Eggs Recall - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Mar, 2006 - 4:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cadbury Chocolate Eggs Recall

CHOCOLATE LOVERS: TAKE NOTE OF CADBURY RECALL

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is monitoring the nationwide recall of some Cadbury chocolate eggs.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/science/national/2... Call060302.html

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2006 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Recall Eggs Chocolate Cadbury

I wonder if there are any plans to issue the recall worldwide? I don't believe Cadbury chocolates are common in stores in the US, but I believe you can still purchase them in some specialty candy stores.

3rd Mar, 2006 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Cadbury Chocolate Eggs Recall Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

You know, I really love those eggs, they are so sweet that it could give you diabetes after the first bite. I have never tasted the ones they are referring to. Hopefully this will not affect their other popular creations.

3rd Mar, 2006 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

I didn't actually realize that Cadbury's had a division in Canada, I just presumed they were an English company. They are in the top 2 chocolate suppliers of England, although over here, we haven't got any of the flavours mentioned in the news report.
Their best seller I believe over here for mini sized eggs is the 'cream egg', they sell hundreds on thousands of these at this time of the year for the build up of Easter.
Hopefully they won't have a worldwide recall of their products, or this could prove to be detramental to their business over here. (UK)

4th Mar, 2006 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

We don't have the eggs (Caramilk) mentioned in the recall here in the states, at least not in Southern California. We do have the Cadbury mini-eggs, which are candy coated like M&M's, plus the creme eggs -- the ones that look like a real egg inside? Ohhh, that's just about enough sugar to put you into a coma!

Hope they aren't recalling anything else yummy....

> TOPIC: Cadbury Chocolate Eggs Recall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,