Goth Teens - Page 2 of 2

Name: Poison Country: Comments: Okay so just - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Jul, 2011 - 2:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Are you or any of your friends part of the Goth Culture?
Goth Teens Related Information to Goth Teens
  • Goth Movies
  • Goth / Gothic - Word Development
  • Goth Fashion - Will it ever be popular?
  • The Goth Culture - As a Religion?
  • Gothic Music
  • Heavy Metal & Punk
  • Sterotyped
  • Body Piercings & Tattoos - (Requires Mature Status)
  • 29th Jun, 2006 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Goth Teens - Page 2

I am considered Gothic though I'm actually not sure if I am or not. I dress Gothic (not scarily) because I like it and I do listen to rock, metal, gothic bands, etc. It does make me angry when my family members or certain friends think I'm gothic just because a few of my friends are. I have never heard the saying "You are who you hang with" said more often to me than I do now ... which makes me angrier because I'm not gothic just to fit in or whatever, I dress the way I do and listen to the music I do because I like it. Sorry getting off topic smile.gif .

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 20th Jul, 2006 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Goth Teens
    A Friend

Teens Goth

I am not considered gothic, mainly because I don't look gothic. I'm preppy, sometimes considered metro. Quite far from dressing gothic, however, I do listen to gothic music. Gothic encompasses a ton of different genre's and styles. I personally can't stand the gothic rock, metal and that kind of stuff. I do however like the gothic electronic/industrial scene, bands like Interlace, VNV Nation, NIN and other bands from the EBM/Darkwave/Electro-industrial scene. Thats probably the only remote way I'm considered a gothic. My brother on other hand, who first introduced me to this music use to be hardcore goth. Long black hair, black clothes. He didn't ever do the makeup thing, but in my opion the people who do that are pretend goths trying to make an open statement. My brother was extremely depressed throughout his teen years, ran away a few times, would draw some pretty creepy things, didn't socialize with anyone. Just had intense issues, hated life, hated everything. I have never felt so sorry for anyone ever in my life. It kinda makes me angry when I see pretend goths walkin around thinkin their so great. They don't know what its like to truly be gothic, to truly be depressed.

Sorry about my rant. It was kinda random. Hope ya forgive me.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Goth Teens Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Name: Phill

Comments: Oh definitely. I've had all manner of insults thrown at me, rocks thrown at me, a friend of mine who's a Goth Rocker got ambushed by a bunch of kids and set upon, then they came after me when I helped him (thank god for Karate lessons tongue.gif) and obviously every single person staring at me with huge frowns on their faces, although I haven't noticed much when I've been out with my daughter, mind you, I was a little preoccupied with her than what people think of me. I bet I look like Marilyn Manson in his Personal Jesus video.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2009 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Teens Goth

Name: Serena

Comments: In my opinion "Gothic" as you would say is a fashion. I believe "Goth" is a culture due to a fact I know. The fact is that I study goth and I'm very respectful for people who study as well. I'm considered a goth, because I study it, I dress that way and act it.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2011 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Teens Goth

Name: Poison

Comments: Okay so just because you hang out with Gothic people does not make you Goth nor does just listening to Gothic genres of music, unless you want to be, but Gothic is a inspired style and no its not all "don't conform" its mostly just liking the style and wearing it, but also do not confuse Goth and Scene because they are 2 different species all together and in my opinion Scene is a inhuman mix of Raver, Emo, and slight Goth and to me it is just wrong.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Goth Teens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,