Rudi Introduction - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE (Rudi)I would normally hold back That - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Mar, 2006 - 12:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Near Death Studies
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2006 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member
[?] CPosts: 65
Flag Posts: 70
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 10

Rudi Introduction - Page 2

Thanks for the welcome konquererz, this place is streaching me a bit... I think while we are challenged there is a large amount of learning...Perhaps those that make the journey to the material world are souls with the most questions left to ask... I may have one more journey to a new earth but I don't want to come back to the world in the condition it is in now...

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Constitutionalist
Tenet: Unitarian | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 8th Mar, 2006 - 5:49am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2006 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Rudi

Rudi, I also wanted to add my thanks for your great contribution to our site. I enjoy your posts and learn a lot from them. Keep the good work.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2006 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member
[?] CPosts: 65
Flag Posts: 70
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 10

Rudi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I enjoy your posts as well..Thanks for the encouragement and for drawing things out of me that I would normally hold back from saying...

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Constitutionalist
Tenet: Unitarian | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 8th Mar, 2006 - 5:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2006 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Page 2 Introduction Rudi

QUOTE (Rudi)
I would normally hold back

That is the unique thing you will find about this place... you are free to share your view without fear of ridicule or people making fun of you. This is something so common on the net - the negativity and lack of deep thought has left me coming here for relevant Discussion. Even if Members disagree with you, at least it is done in a considerate manner without hate.

Rudi, it would be nice if you could hare your feelings about the Community in the Feedback Board now that you are well integrated. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rudi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,