Streets Of Gold - Page 3 of 6

I have noticed that some people include within - Page 3 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2006 - 4:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
An actual Near Death Experience as recounted by a Member who has actually been to the other side. Very interesting reading and there is room for questions.
10th Mar, 2006 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold - Page 3

Great! I would like to know the answer of the other questions I asked before:
3) Previous to this incident, did you belong to any religion?

A) I was baptised Church of Christ- Today, I would loosely call myself a Christian however, after my NDE, I could no longer support war and any denomination that supports war of any kind and says it is from God is not in agreement wth what I know from my NDE.

4) Since it seems (maybe I am wrong) you did not meet Jesus or God or anyone while you was physically dead, how do you know the light came from God? It was a thought or a feeling?

A) I did meet a being I would loosely call a type of pre-Jesus and I did meet God but there is not enough room in this series post to tell you everything I learned when I met God. I will try to give you more later. I called the being met in heaven God but whatever name the being goes by, this being loved me like a loving mother loves her newborn baby....like a loving father's pride & joy... we are inseperable now..
This is the being I pray to now.

Q. ) did you meet other other people and what did they say?

A) Although I saw orbs of light, I did not have any conversations I can reveal at this time. I met a librarian of sorts... but not exactly in heaven but rather in the heavens...between heaven and earth... who showed me the whole of time from a vantage point right outside of the atmosphere on the way back to my body... He was a gruff man for a spiritual being and he didn't tell me his name but I believe he records every event of our life... I believe he shows us our life reviews.
I believe he is the god many call God by mistake... He is very busy... and is urgently trying to make everything work according to timetables and free-will. He is running the whole show but I don't particularly care for his attitude. He did have some interesing things to show me. He showed me how every living thing has a round radiating spere of influence around us. Every living thing...people...animals...plants... and non-living thing...rocks...metal...dead things have a light or dark sphere around us and some of us are very bright white and some are very dark but most of us are shades of gray...our spheres of influence effects those around us dramatically but reduces as the distance between us increases but there is a spiritual dynamic that is moved by our intentions that creates waves that goes on throughout the world. The world is like one huge organism and we are a part of it... Our objective in this world should be as pure light as possible and therfore with our loving intentions, change the world...

Q.) When the random images of your life were shown unto you, you was alone or this "being" was with you?

A) I didn't see random images but rather every moment of my life in a linear fashion from my birth until the moment of my nde... I was there by myself but I believe there were a lot of beings watching my life including the librarian, Yah(God) and the beings I sensed were on the sides of God and the beings I sensed were floating above God in the Throanroom.

Q. )how did you reach the conclusion that God does not approve the killing of anyone under any circumsntance?

A.) Imagine if you will that anyone with a soul is a child of God...If God is the most loving being in the world and the most loving mother and father in the world is our parent, would he kill us... My NDE gave me a definitive answer...No.... God loves each of us with a soul no matter if we love God.... Remember...God is love...& there is a part of us(an orb of light) that is our soul and that soul is pure love... God is not into killing... We choose to kill... because we want to experience murdering...but it does not please the God who is love. There is a God[god] that is the god that many pray to that uses war to his own ends... Jesus told some of the Jews who were opposed to him who their father was...who their God was... I we are all part of the same organism then killing our neighbor is like killing ourself...I know this from what the librarian showed me and from what God(Yah) showed me about love...

Reconcile Edited: rudi on 10th Mar, 2006 - 5:54am

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2006 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Gold Streets

With regards to the part about God not 'into' killing, I would say I agree, after all no child can be so bad that I would want to kill my own offspring - or could they? In the Bible it seems (Old Testament) God did give permission to kill. So maybe there is a time and need - maybe a case of defense really not murder which in my mind is different. For instance, if someone broke into my house and was intent on killing my family - I have to stop him, if killing him is the only way to do so - then this is what has to be done. Was this communicated to you or are you saying that in your NDE even this would be considered wrong?

10th Mar, 2006 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I believe the Old Testament showed us two forms of God. One is the Yah I met in heaven and the other is in conrtol of the physical dimensions of the world. I pray to the first and I believe most religions pray to both...and do not know the difference between the two... Many mainstream religions encourage souls to join their faith through fear of second and give only lip service to the first. But when we pray with loving intentions, Yah=God=Love hears our prayer...

If my brother breaks into my home, I may very well kill him but that does not mean God will approve of it. If you kill your brother, there will be bad blood between you and your brother's offspring...his offspring may even form a new tribe with its heart hardened against you and your offspring forever. God does not love blood feuds. We are not just God's children...we are like infants to God...more prescious than anything...and God is always trying to help us get back on the loving path....and gives us help in everything we do but we do have free-will... God can not control free-will but if you choose to participate in murder then you and war is murder then you will learn the lessons of regret and sorrow...but do not believe that God wants his infant to feek regret and sorrow...God would rather you chose mananimity and joy.

There are certain beings with no soul that some call sociopaths that God does not love because they dwell on their physical impulses always... They are like animals without the instinct for protecting thier own... They have no soul and no love for anything but these are a very few. Some were born without souls while others may have their souls flee from their bodies while they are affected by some type of physical trauma. Many are in prison because they have no impulse control but other sociopaths are very intelligent and control Corporations and governents because they know their time is short... they want to get as much power in thier life as possible as a substitute for a soul. Sociopaths do not have a set of rules given to them relating to love...

Wars are started by sociopaths to contol men but they convince many a man to harm his spiritual brother and both sides say that God is on their side but which is the truth? God is on our side if we have loving intentions but when we have murder in our hearts for our brother, we are invisible to God.

Reconcile Edited: rudi on 10th Mar, 2006 - 12:46pm

12th Mar, 2006 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Gold Streets

In reading over your last message... I am interested to know if you were told of your spiritual condition at that moment. For instance did you feel you lived a just life and would be rewarded, or was there no mention of this?

13th Mar, 2006 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Gold Streets

I was not told per sey, "you are my good and faithful son" or "you better straighten up or else... " When God asked me if I needed to "learn more about love" it made me understand what was important and what was not important. It was not a negative statement but it did change what I thought pleased God and from my Life Review I knew what made it into heaven. Maybe God is not into lecturing...at least the one I met... Sometimes when I pray for forgiveness to God but the God I met in heaven already forgave me...but the God of this world is interested in apologies. In the the military, I thought I was doing God's will by defending my country but as soon as I came back...I knew that was not what I was doing... I was plotting and scheming and planning..preparing to murder my countries enemies and God is not into murder...

Reconcile Edited: rudi on 13th Mar, 2006 - 12:21am

13th Mar, 2006 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold

Two things I would like you to explain me more in details. You mention two Gods, one the God you met while you was in your near death experience and the other God, you refer to as the "God of this world". Can you explain me what do you exactly mean by that? Do you believe there are two Gods in existence or you think is the same God but acting differently here and overthere?

The second question I have is: Would you consider your near death experience as just the "portal" of what we will see when we all die or do you think what you saw and experienced is "the whole thing" of how heaven really is?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2006 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Streets Gold - Page 3

Before my NDE, I believed in a two faced God. In one moment a loving God and in the next moment, Vengeance is Mine Saith The Lord!" and that vengeance was horrifying burning flesh in hell. When I met God in heaven and learned how God viewed not just me but everyone with a soul. We are God's precious children. God wants everything for us but we chose by following the god of this world, fell. This god
who I fell with is the lesser god who rules this world. Sometime, he is my father when I pray for my physical desires,

"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature; for he is a liar, and the father of lies." (John 8:44).

While the librarian I met between heaven and earth did not call himself God or the Devil, I believe he(the Librarian) is running the ship that is earth. He, unlike the orbs of light I saw in heaven who had no clothes, had a long flowing white beard and long white flowing robe and he looked like the God I would have expected to see in heaven but he is not God... at least he is not the God I want to anwer when I call that name when I am in trouble or my heart is broken. The librarian I met has a self appointed job and he is trying to run the whole world all at once and he is very stressed out. He reminds me of a workaholic who lashes out at everyone around him if they don't get everything right and when they are supposed to do things the way they agreed to do them. He is messing around with charts and symbols all of the time and creating mathmatical models, trying to line up the material world into a system of rewards and punishments for every little action we do with every other action we do while we are on earth... all the while recording every souls actions. This Librarian showed me how things will go in the world. He showed me my part to play and my part in the larger picture. The Librarian to me could very well be that devil Jesus was speaking about...but he didn't seem so bad when I met him... He wanted me to respect him and he wanted to teach me how the world worked. It was totally fascinating. When he showed me the whole history of the world from its creation to its final end in a fiery explosion it stunned me. But the Librarian is only important on the physical world and the heavens...not in Heaven. The Librarian showed me how each molecule affected each other molecule but more than that, the Lirarian showed me that my intentions could change the world...and not just my intentions but that every other being on earth has that same capacity...to change the world with there intentions...

Whoever the Librarian is, I know he is not the God I met in the Throne Room Judgement Hall who is made of pure light and love and he was not my guide(or pre-Jesus) that stood beside me as I went before the Judgement but whoever the Librarian is, he believes he is in charge of things. And maybe he is. I think the Librarian may very well be the father of religion. He is very concerned about religious things. The God I met in heaven was concerned about how much I had learned about love... I don't have to flip a coin to know who to pray to. If I want a big house, riches and wealth, things that I can not take with me to the other side, the Librarian would be the one to ask for...but if I want to prepare a place in heaven built on the conerstone of love, I have to go to the source of that love...

Saying there are two Gods is not something I believe in exactly... I believe what I always thought about God before my NDE was that God was a God who loved me but if I got out of line, there he was ready punish me. It was a love/hate relationship. Saying "I believed" is not the same as what I know. I always asked God to forgive me for my sins before my NDE and I still do that from time to time but what I know post NDE and what I believed before my NDE just didn't make sense. The post NDE God I know doesn't even see my sin. It is not even important for God I met in heaven to knock me around for messing up. I don't believe it...I know it...
I figured out that when I get out of line with what God wants for me(everything wonderful and awesome just like I would want for my own child), I end up hurting myself. God doesn't want me to get hurt but I have to learn the hard way... God does judge me for those times I get out of line but God's judgement is different from what I thought as a child. When I express loving intentions, God looks on me but when I do not express loving intentions, God does not see me. This is the secret that I learned in heaven... God's vengeance is our separation from divine love... As soon as we turn our intentions to the light of Go'd love...the same thing I knew as a young child until what I knew turned into beliefs. I believed God loved me... my whole life but post NDE, I know.

The second question I have is: Would you consider your near death experience as just the "portal" of what we will see when we all die or do you think what you saw and experienced is "the whole thing" of how heaven really is?

Part of me was connected to my body below but I was more fully in heaven than I was in my body. My body is just a vessel for my soul. As far as what I experienced being "the whole thing" that is heaven... no...Heaven is big enough to encompass...

23rd Mar, 2006 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Streets Gold Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 3

I have noticed that some people include within their NDE a library or place of learning. One gentleman referred to it as a great place of learning, but not the best. It is my personal opinion that such a place is not 'hell' nor managed by the devil, but may be just a 'lesser' glory that the greater where God resides.

Rudi, I noticed you have not described what God actually looks like besides the use of a long white beard. Could you locate a picture that would depict the closest look to what you think God looks like? Another thing... you mentioned briefly about the orbs of light... were these orbs other spirits or were you not sure?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Streets Of Gold

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,