Streets Of Gold - Page 4 of 6

QUOTE "I believe however that there is - Page 4 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 27th Apr, 2006 - 10:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
An actual Near Death Experience as recounted by a Member who has actually been to the other side. Very interesting reading and there is room for questions.
28th Mar, 2006 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold - Page 4

A 'lesser glory' reads like the truth but I can't be sure the being I met in the library was "God." If he was a lesser version of "God" then he sure didn't tell me so. As far as the librarian's appearance, his face was covered in a white beard with a flowing white robe. His complexion was impossible to determine. It was almost as if the veil of clothing and a physical body over the librarian's soul(orb of light)was just an afterthought. He was certainly not solid. As far as a picture goes, I have not so far come across a picture of the librarian yet but I will keep an eye out for one.

As far as the orbs of light I met in heaven I call souls were made of the substance of love or light and each of them is a god(immortal being). As far as spirits go, they were all children of Yah(The father of lights).

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2006 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Gold Streets

QUOTE (Rudi)
...each of them is a god(immortal being)

Can you expand on what you mean each of them is a god? Do you see being immortal as a reason to be 'a' god as opposed to a 'gift' from God?

1st Apr, 2006 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

If we have a soul we are gods(immortal beings). We will never die. We are at our core God's children-and God's dwells within us. There are bodies without souls that are not immortal because they have no soul. Sometimes drugs or ill health may chase a soul right out of a body. They are called sociopaths. If they have no love in them at all then they are worse than an animal. Some are born this way. Some are running my country.

1st Apr, 2006 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Gold Streets

These conclusions you have reached as a result of your NDE or are you just making a summary of your experience and formulating your conclusions or in other words you 'feel' this or were you taught this?

7th Apr, 2006 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Gold Streets

When I was returning to earth I saw every moment of the earth's creation to its destruction. I can tell you this... For the most part there is little in the physical world that is totally evil or totally good... it is almost all shades of gray and it can be be changed by every thought or intention that each of us has. Loving intentions or fear... One draws us to the light and the other draws us to the grave.

7th Apr, 2006 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold

Please do tell more about what you saw as the end result of the earth, what leads up to it and how does it all end? Did you get a time line? How far is it from now?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold
A Friend

Streets Gold - Page 4

Yes this reminds be of Embraced By The Light. I believe however that there is a just time for killing, that you should never delight in bloodshed, but if it is nessecary to protect your family, your liberties, your freedom then it is just. I am also curious to..
1. How is the earth destroyed?
2. You say the light was brigher then the sun, so are you basically saying it defied all description?
3. Did you see anything negative that you had done, when your temporal life flashed before you?
4. Do you know why you were told to look down, was it just a feeling you would die if you looked up? Or were you told this specifically?

27th Apr, 2006 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Streets Gold Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 4

"I believe however that there is a just time for killing, that you should never delight in bloodshed, but 'if it is nessecary to protect your family, your liberties, your freedom then it is just."

What is just on earth is not the same as what is just in heaven.

I am also curious to..
1. How is the earth destroyed?

The earth explodes into pieces from the center out and then there is nothing in its place for a great vast amount of time until time ends...

2. You say the light was brigher then the sun, so are you basically saying it defied all description?

The light of the sun would be a shadow compared to the light of God's love.

3. Did you see anything negative that you had done, when your temporal life flashed before you?

I did see what might have been considered negative but it was fast forwarded past as not important. Dealing with what we do that is negative is recorded but it doesn't make it into the presence of God. It is held in a record not in the same place as God...A Library of sorts.

4. Do you know why you were told to look down, was it just a feeling you would die if you looked up? Or were you told this specifically?

I was told by the being(a type of Jesus before Jesus was Jesus) who accompanied me to the court room. " If you look up you will die." Although this being did not tell me why, I am certain that looking up into the glory of perfect love, I could never return to my broken and shattered body in that cornfield outside of Toledo Ohio off of Double S road.

There is no timeline for the events I witnessed as each event depends on when contracts are fulfilled and this is up to each spirit/souls free will.

Message Edited!
Please learn how to use the "quote" tags.

Reconcile Edited: Nighthawk on 27th Apr, 2006 - 10:52pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Streets Of Gold

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,