Streets Of Gold - Page 5 of 6

Not that I would call death or even near death - Page 5 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 16th Jun, 2008 - 4:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
An actual Near Death Experience as recounted by a Member who has actually been to the other side. Very interesting reading and there is room for questions.
6th Jul, 2006 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold - Page 5

I noticed that some people who have a NDE either have a message that they feel must be shared with everyone or stay extremely quiet about it. Which one are you Rudi and what would you sum up as your message?

Have you ever thought about writing a book about it?

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2006 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Gold Streets

I noticed that some people who have a NDE either have a message that they feel must be shared with everyone or stay extremely quiet about it. Which one are you Rudi and what would you sum up as your message?

A NDE is something very sacred and for many years after my NDE, I would say nothing more than, " I met God." Writing about my NDE in words is not an easy task...converting what I witnessed in the spiritual... I guess I had to have enough vocabulary and life experience to be capable of stating what I experienced in the spiritual and with a clear conscious identify the closest aproximation to what I saw in words.
I guess if I felt I was saying something that doesn't feel right...and nothing I experienced can be related perfectly, I don't feel like I would dare say it. I do the best I can and hope others at least see the sincerity I have while trying to relate my experience.

As for others who have had NDE's, I am sure many of them struggle with the same desire I have to keep what is sacred, sacred. Just speaking about or writing about my NDE diminishes it somehow.

As far as a book goes, I have considered it hundreds of times. I just need to wait on God's time if and when it going to happen.

Reconcile Edited: rudi on 25th Jul, 2006 - 7:14pm

21st Oct, 2007 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

This is something I would like to experience and have been tempted to start it but I guess I'm too coward. I always wanted to see myself from the outside.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2008 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold
A Friend

Page 5 Gold Streets

I see this kind of fizzled after much questioning.
Is Rudy still around?
Was he credible?
He seemed to crave attention while being a bit evasive about the specifics until he thought about it a while.
His links to his blog / website are not working, if they ever did.

Was this just his version of creative writing?
His own version of the many books on the topic that are easily available?

Just wondering...

16th Jun, 2008 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Gold Streets

Rudi has not been here awhile, but I believe he is very genuine in what he is relating, in fact he even donated once here which is usually a sign that someone is serious. Rudi was invited to this site and was unashamed to share his experience despite opposition from some Members who do not believe in NDE.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2008 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold
A Friend

Streets Of Gold

I have read a lot of NDE experiances and I know there are a lot of skepics out there. I will not say this was not a NDE and I will not say it was. Everyone has their own opinion to make. I think he experianced something profound and it is something that is between him and god.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2008 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold
A Friend

Streets Gold - Page 5

I believe NDEs are real. The person truly experienced the event.

It is just a question of their cause, how they are interpreted by the person who had it, the foibles of human memory, etc. Some see Jesus, some see Buddha, some see their relatives. What is objective reality, and what is triggered from their own brain, memory, culture, & religious beliefs?

I think some are slow to talk about it because of the doubt, potential ridicule, & criticism of others. And they don't want to be looked at as a "nut case".

16th Jun, 2008 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Streets Gold Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 5

Not that I would call death or even near death upon me, but I believe I would welcome such an experience and be most ready to share it as Rudi has, but this is not about us, this is Rudi's Thread, there are other experiences here where these thoughts can be emphasized.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Streets Of Gold

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,