Streets Of Gold - Page 2 of 6

Great! I would like to know the answer - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 10th Mar, 2006 - 3:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
An actual Near Death Experience as recounted by a Member who has actually been to the other side. Very interesting reading and there is room for questions.
8th Mar, 2006 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold - Page 2

Q. 1) So when you saw your life before you did you feel emotion for each event?

A.) Not really. I was just observing. I later reflected on my life and thanked God for my life.

Q. 2) For instance when you saw something in your life reviewed did you feel bad or remorse for it?

A.) I know other people have said they have felt remorse but for me there was none as every ill intent(sin) was already stripped away from each event. I saw my life as God saw me... Imagine if you will a mother who has a son convicted of murder on "death row." She doesn't see a murderer...she sees her son as innocent. Even though I saw every event, only my loving intentions were shown to me.

Q. 3 I have read the book 'Embraced by the Light', and your experience is very similar to it. If you have read it would you say the experience was similar to how she describes it?

A.) I do not read other people's NDE's unless they are responding to my NDE because I
want to be able to tell about my NDE from my own understanding.

Q. 4) Like you, she also waited for quite a long time before telling the story... what holds you back from telling? Is it fear of ridicule?

A.) I feel like it took that long before God would give me permission to talk about it. I had to aquire the words to describe it and I had to have a reason to describe it.
Trying to describe the spiritual in words is like describing the metal gold with lead. The spiritual is something very sacred and valuable while lead is a lesser form of metal. It took a long time before I felt like I had enough words to describe my NDE without diminishing the sacred and very personal experience I shared with God.

Reconcile Edited: rudi on 8th Mar, 2006 - 6:39pm

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2006 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Gold Streets

What convinces you that this may not have been 'just some chemicals of your brain working on you'? I ask, mostly because there are a lot of skeptics that I am sure are thinking about it as they read, so I ask on their behalf.

Offtopic but,
I feel more of my questions about your story as you answer the other Threads within this Board, so I will see you there.

8th Mar, 2006 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Q. 1) What convinces you that this may not have been 'just some chemicals of your brain working on you'?

A.) I witnessed what was impossible to see from outside of my body. While I was in a cornfield and far away from the road, I saw the lady who came to my aid get out of her car and the man who drove to call for help get out of his truck.

Comment ) I ask, mostly because there are a lot of skeptics that I am sure are thinking about it as they read, so I ask on their behalf.

Reponse) Literally hundreds of people have read about my NDE and written to me and told me that they believe there is an afterlife after reading my NDE. But if I walked on water in front of some skeptics, I am sure there are some who would think it was a trick. There is no chemistry or genetic imprinting or whatever other explanation to explain my NDE. It is more real than here and now. In our bodies, the soul is just a shadow but in the spirit, it is the physical world that is almost invisible.

Reconcile Edited: rudi on 8th Mar, 2006 - 6:52pm

8th Mar, 2006 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Gold Streets

Rudi, thank you so much for sharing your story. I have some questions for you and I hope you do not mind to answer them:

1) Did you meet anybody while you was dead or you just saw the light?

2) When the events of your life were shown unto you, what types of events were they? Important events of your life or just random images of choices you have made?

3) Previous to this incident, did you belong to any religion?

4) Since it seems (maybe I am wrong) you did not meet Jesus or God or anyone while you was physically dead, how do you know the light came from God? It was a thought or a feeling?

Update: I just saw a post of yours in the Transition thread describing you met some people over there! Please share it with us. I am interested in knowing who you met and what did you see there, etc. If you can give details, even better. Thanks.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 8th Mar, 2006 - 9:04pm

9th Mar, 2006 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Gold Streets

Q. 1) Did you meet anybody while you was dead or you just saw the light?

A) As I reached the end of the tunnel....there was a being who met me...An orb of light...about the size of a person's body from the bottom of their neck to bottom of their stomach...elevated off of the deck of a floor about the height of someone's legs.... If this sounds far fetched...It didn't seem that way when I was there...

...This being gave me some instructions...It was interesting how the being spoke to me from the top center of where I imagine one's sternum might be...in the orb...and I heard the message...not from my ears...but from the same centered place...

The message was to not look up or I would die...As we walked along...I did have the sensation of walking....I was looking down at the road....The road coloration was some type of translucent gold...I couldn't see all the way trhough it ...but I could see through a certain measure of thickness...let us say 9 inches or so....
As we were going down this road with my vision diverted down...we came to our destination...I noticed a huge double door...hewn out of wood...with ornate carving and one ring on each side of the door....
...I remember opening the door and I was in a stadium sized room....As I was looking down ...I can not tell you how high the place was...but I can tell you it was about the length of football field wide....And there were a dozen or so rows of collosal Pillars ....

The Pillars were wonderful....As I walked past one of them...I stopped and looked at one for a long moment....The Pillars were I imagine...about 10 to 12 feet wide...and they were embedded with every kind of jewel imaginable....They were beautiful saphires, emeralds, diamonds...the colors of the jewels were beautiful....but again the light was so intense that I could only see the colors sparkling as an afterthought... The pillars were staggered two-50 yards apart...and then two about 75 yards apart all the way to a series of steps.

As I entered the room... I could hear the voices of millions of singers...the sounds of a million instruments....all playing their own strange beautiful song ...but somehow...this most wonderful of sounds...this orchestra and choir....created a harmonious wonderful sound...The sound was thunderously loud...but it didn't hurt my ears....in fact...I felt no pain whatsoever..This music surpasses any music I have ever imagined....It is second in beauty only to the glorious lovely light....
I then ended up in front of a hewn wooden courtroom bench...The bench was tall...I could not see the top of it because I was looking down....But it was at least 10-15 fee tall. At least it felt as if I was in a court-room.
This has exhausted me a bit. Telling this story is so personal....but I want you to know that the being I was about to speak with... I called this being "God"....I could also call this being Love....This being is The Light...The intensity of this light is so strong...but the light doesn't blind you....

If you want to know more...I will tell you...I can tell you this...God is greater than any version of a deity we have ever imagined...on earth...the love of this being is bigger than all of the great religions..Christianity...Buddism...or god's Krishna...Jehovah..or anything...because the Love of this being
is the love of all that there is....I imagine this being as God...but if u want to imagine this being as something else...go ahead....If you could sum up this being as one word though... I would call this being Love.

If you want more of this story...It is quite a revelation...What must have taken only moments on earth...seemed like it could have been quite a long period of time...while I was there...but there was no time there...Let me know if you want to know what this being said to me....

Q. 2) When the events of your life were shown unto you, what types of events were they? Important events of your life or just random images of choices you have made?

I saw every moment of my life only things like eating, bathroom breaks, sex etc... biological funtions were fast forwarded past... as not important.... what remained was
the beauty I observed about the natural world...times I stopped and smelled the roses along the way...time I was blessed and times I shared loving intentions with others including or nature...and times loving intentions were shared with me...in fact that was what was important...these are the pearls you get to keep forever that are you...
Q. 3) Previous to this incident, did you belong to any religion?
A) I was baptised Churh of Christ... Returning, I can not hardly sit in a sermon of a preacher of my youth. I do attend church from time to time. I was asked to select my current doctrine when I signed up for this site but they are way off too. I only picked Unitarian because Quaker or Menonite was not one of the options...but even then...I am not a Quaker or Menonite. I am opposed to war. When I returned from heaven, I knew that God does not approve of killing one another for any reason... period.

Reconcile Edited: rudi on 9th Mar, 2006 - 10:53pm

10th Mar, 2006 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Streets Of Gold

Rudi, thanks for sharing such details. Of course I want to know everything this "being" said to you! I am fascinated by your story, did he tell you his name? what things did he tell you? Did you meet other other people and what did they say? When the random images of your life were shown unto you, you was alone or this "being" was with you? and how did you reach the conclusion that God does not approve the killing of anyone under any circumsntance? Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Mar, 2006 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Streets Gold - Page 2

I don't want to appear insincere... part of this I pasted from my blog... It takes a lot out of me to relive and restate the whole experience. I will put quotes around the parts that are from my blog.

Q. 1) Rudi, thanks for sharing such details. Of course I want to know everything this "being" said to you! I am fascinated by your story, did he tell you his name?

A.) I want to say that some beings in heaven have names that can not be said. The best you can do is aproximate God's name but God will answer to God...but so will a lot of spiritual beings... they know who you are praying to.... God pronounced "Gawd" will work but it really doesn't say it. If I am being formal in my prayers I might say "God." Jehovah doesn't work for me but the God I met in heaven will answer to that name too. I call God Yah(Yaw) when I am having a conversation with
the being I met in heaven... When I am worried or concerned or in dire situations I usually say, or Aba Father(Papa or Daddy)... When I am thanking God...I often say "The Father of Lights" but by any other name God=Love. If you just think of the best dad in the whole world and the best mother...That doesn't see anything in you as your fault...then you might get the picture. The God I met in heaven is bigger than religion's attempt to label my God.

Q. 2.) what things did he tell you?
The orb of light I met was a kind of pre-Jesus but

A.) " As I stood before this courtbench, I sensed the being above me. I was looking down, because if I looked up, I would die in my body. I didn't really understand that concept at the time though. I just figured this orb of light that was standing behind had my best interest at heart so I kept my eyes directed down. I understand now that if I looked up into the eyes of this glorious being, I would not have desired to return to my smashed and broken body. My body was in a dire and precarious condition. My neck was fractured as my convertable MG was rolling over and over in the material world. I believe I died by the time the tiny car I was driving had rolled on top of me for the third time.
This being I called "God" was above me in this majestic Supreme Court Room and brought my "Life Review" back to my attention. Although I did not look up, I sensed these other beings on either side of this being I called "God." I also sensed two beings floating above the being I called "God." "God" does not accurately depict who this being was. But now I know that there is a lot to learn even in heaven. This being was as you said, "Perfect Love." I have begun calling this being "Yah" in the last several years. I intuited that I was supposed to respond to my life. I said,
"Thank you 'God' for my life." ... " I had a wonderful life." In my life-review I called up memories of my mother and grandmother...I called up memories of playing with childhood friends.... I called up the memory of fishing with my grandfather....all of my life...all of the million ways I had been blessed...I saw hundreds of sunrises and sunsets. I felt the absolute blessing I had received through my life.... I distinctly remember the joy I felt while flying over a river in a single engine plane. I was just outside the cockpit of the airplane, looking down at the river winding below me. It was beautiful...I remembered flying into a cloud...This was a time when I just was having fun flying along a river and enjoying it for joy's sake. I rembered every good thing...that had ever occured in my life. I said to "God," Thank you for flying."
Then, what happened next, I was totally un-prepared for..."God" spoke to me, asked me in this voice that was neither male or female....with the most lovely words that have ever been spoken to me, " Did you learn enough about love." This was all that this being said to me but inside these words were a million sayings...a complete realignment of my whole concept of what was important. It was a staggering statement. This being told me things in these few words that I have taken 20 years to absorb and am still not even close to touching the true meaning. I get little glimpses of new knowledge as I go through my life though. I just see things differently now that I know how you are supposed to see other people. The saying of those words made me examine my life from a totally different way...through the eyes of love. I realized just how wonderful my life had been in a profound way. I saw me the way "God" saw me. I knew how much this being loved me. It was beyond comprehending. There is no comparison.

I didn't know what to say. I know for certainty, there is an almost infinite amount things to learn in this life and even more beyond the life we are living now. I quietly said, " Thank for my mother's love...and all my friends...and my family" ...and then I said, "but...I never had a wife or children." I had judged myself...My meeting before this assembly of loving beings was over. In one moment I was out of the Court Room.

I was back on a road of translucent gold. I could look up now. I could see a beautiful garden with brilliantly beautiful flowers and perfectly manicured grass. There were groomed hedges along the walls on either side and perfect trees. There was nothing dead at all in this garden. Every thing was vibrant with life. The orchestra and choir were playing their marvelous symphony and song in the background. As I looked down the road, I saw a line white of orbs of light...moving off the edge of this place I called heaven. Heaven is not round. Heaven is like a big rectangular boxy spaceship. As I came close to the edge of heaven, I saw white orbs going down, like an almost infinite string of pearls. As I went over the edge, I felt myself emerged in pitch darkness.
My return trip was almost as extraordinary as my visit with this being I spoke with. If you want to know how my return trip went... I will try to tell you when I can get the energy. I can't fully describe how loving this being was. Words are not enough...but I can assure you...that the judgement is not a bad thing...Our lives on earth and in heaven are all about learning. WE get to keep the blessings we had on earth through the Eyes of "Perfect Love." This state of becoming a light filled being should be our goal if we are going to learn all of the lessons we can learn from this life. But you get help. There are lots of spiritual beings out there just waiting to help you with your learning. While I am far from perfect, at least I know what perfection is. Sometimes I want to go back...every day actually...but I am here...we are here...I hope this was helpful."
I will answer the rest later... I have to eat

10th Mar, 2006 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Streets Gold Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 2

Great! I would like to know the answer of the other questions I asked before:
Did you meet other other people and what did they say? When the random images of your life were shown unto you, you was alone or this "being" was with you? and how did you reach the conclusion that God does not approve the killing of anyone under any circumsntance?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Streets Of Gold

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,