Armstrong Introduction - Page 3 of 4

Armstrong, you decided on a fresh start did - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Mar, 2006 - 2:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
RPGer - joined both welcome threads into one.
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Armstrong Introduction
A Friend

Armstrong Introduction - Page 3

I have noticed my Introduction was a bit weak so I'll try again.

My full name is ********* Armstrong. I live in Walsall in England. I am currently studying a BTEC first diploma in business studies. I am currently single and I enjoy reading, writing, sports, films, going out with friends and generally sharing my opinion. The reason I joined this site was to take advantage of the text based rpgs. I see myself as an outgoing person who can adjust to most situations effectively. I consider myself to be polite, friendly and helpful to others. My plans for the future are to start my own business but I haven't come up with any major ideas yet.

Message Edited!
JB@Trinidad: No real names

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Armstrong

I removed your name - it is safer that way, not to mention it is not needed. I appreciate your persistence after a long hiatus. I see you are trying to get your activity rate up. Which RPG are you interested in participating? I also see that you have a large negative amount of FP, doing a little gambling have we? wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2006 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Armstrong Introduction
A Friend

Armstrong Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 8-Mar 06, 6:57 AM)
I also see that you have a large negative amount of FP, doing a little gambling have we? wink.gif

I bought 1 lottery ticket and I had 550fp stole of me undecided.gif Though I don't know how the thief can take something I didn't have in the first place.

I am interested in the world of medieval rpg. It appeals to me because of the way it has been set up.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2006 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Introduction Armstrong

User Armstrong, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master. Thus, ye will now be able to participate in ONE of the Free RPGs. Select wisely and create thy character.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2006 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Armstrong

Your Introduction Thread is not a venting station, accept our rules or delete your account.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2006 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Armstrong Introduction
A Friend

Armstrong Introduction

Hello to all I am Demonspawn I live in a place called Birmingham which is in England. I enjoy rpgs as well as fantasy books my favorite author being Terry Prachet. The reason I joined this site was because I am sick to death of going on sites where the majority of the time its *teeny bopper scribbles* all over the place, no maturity at all. I am also interested in the worldofmedieval rpg that looks quite interesting I shall look forward to trying it out. I am an agnostic teenager with I believe a mature view to life I also enjoy meaningful debates with intelligent people. My favorite food is pizza and my favorite drink is pure orange juice. I enjoy helping those in need and I try my best to offer meaningful advice. I am currently a student at Birmingham college and I am studying business. I am just finishing my first year. That pretty much is it if there is anything else you wish to know about me feel free to ask, I'm not as nasty as my name suggests. biggrin.gif

Message Edited!
JB@Trinidad: This thread is merged, so Members know what is going on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2006 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Armstrong Introduction - Page 3

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2006 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Armstrong Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Armstrong, you decided on a fresh start did you? Was it really necessary to create a new account to do so?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Armstrong Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,